Saturday, April 4, 2009

" Richie " 's first day in Switzerland

Richie, Tommy's son, left Thailand to his forever home with Roxana in Switzerland

I love Richie so much. Richie has been the start of a good friendship I have with Roxana and her family. So Richie's departure both makes me happy and sad. I'm sad because I might not be able to meet Richie in person again but I'm happy because I know that his destination is like a heaven for him.

I held him in my arms all the way from my home to the airport, which took more 1 hour. My son drove for us. Richie looked around through the window of the car, like he was saying good bye to his motherland.

I kissed him good bye and told him so many times that he was going to his loving home. I told him how lucky he is. He listened to me, looked into my eyes lovingly and understood.


Richie's last night in Thailand, in my son's bedroom.
Richie at the first moment in Switzerland , in the car that Roxana drove him home.

Richie with Michi and Nikie, Roxana 's lovely kids. Michi is the real owner of Richie. Michi bought the yellow t- shirt for Richie. The shirt says "love daddy".


Happy family.
I asked Roxana if she and her family liked Richie?? She said :" We don't like him! WE LOVE HIM! He is so precious! Kind heart! Loving!


There are no words to explain our happiness! Richie has brought such a joy to our home."

7 comments:

m325horse said...

Congratulations, Roxana and family. I am sure you all will enjoy Richie very much.

Rick

Anonymous said...

Love & Beshes to Richie & Roxana , family. I remrmbered Richie, the gorgeous boy of the sweet Tommy. He has warm loving home. I love Switzerland, the peaceful land.

Michi, the little daddy, enjoy your Richie forever.

Mary

Anonymous said...

It 's about a nice puppy from nice breeder to a nice family.Congratulations to all who involve.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy with Roxana and the nice family for getting the gorgeous Richie. I like Roxana and adore Tommy, so happy to know Tommy's son goes to Roxana's home. Michi is a lovely boy so Richie sure will be happy living with him./Jennifer

Gina said...

Dear Joom and Roxana,
Very nice Richie Boy!
Best Wishes with your new addition to the family, he will bring you much joy and happiness & lotts of wins!
He was bred with much love and will be raised with that same love!
Blessings to you all!!!!!!
Have fun with this darling boy!
Gina

Roxana said...

Dear Mrs. Joom,

We want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts! We are grateful to you. Thank you also Tommoy and Diorissimo for their little boy!

Thanks to all for posting such kind words and wishes for my family and for Richie. May God bless you all greatly!

Mrs. Joom you are such a great breeder. You really put your heart in it. Thank you so very much!

Love,
Roxana and Family

Anonymous said...

Best wishes to Richie in nice family in Switzerland.