Friday, March 18, 2011

Mommy calls me "Puen"

Hi!!!!! My name is "Puen"
Th.Ch. Love At First Sight (A)
female
7 months old
My parents are:
Am.Th.Ch. Believe in Tommy Boy
Th.Ch. "Soyjumpa" Flower of Love & Friendship

Mommy says I have my own destiny to go to live with and shown by my upcoming owner: Mrs. Stacia Ohira , in Hawaii....few months from now after the titer test goes well

BTW/ the pictures placed here taken TODAY ,few days after my becoming a Thai champion by Mr. Prayoon Wichakanawut.




Aloha!!!!!!!!!!:0)


5 comments:

Margeta said...

Wonderful, Joom, I'm so happy for you! No wonder with all the love you put into everything. She's beautiful!

Also congratulations to Stacia :-)

Anonymous said...

She is so Beautiful . Sweet Little lady

Jennifer said...

She is sooooooo beautiful. Look at the top like , the face....oh! wonderful.

Joom , is there any special meaning of puen?

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Jennifer, "Puen" means " Friend" in Thai.

She is from friend to frien - ME and Stacia:-)

Unknown said...

I love PUEN and the meaning of PUEN makes me happy... I can barely wait for her to come and play in the ocean and on the sand and in the mountains and then sleep on my bed in her nightgown...