Monday, April 25, 2011

Malee , Lena, Pudding- my BOSSY girls!

My three beautiful bitches - Malee, Lena, Pudding , they have something similar,... they are gorgeous , they are US.champions ,and....they are BOSSYY!!!! They have been trying to make everybody and one another in order. Can you imagine when they want to get my attention at the same time...actually, all the times!!!



BISS. AM.GCH.CH.Saiyai's Thai Little Florist "Malee"
BISS. AM.GCH.CH.Saiyai's Thai Little Florist "Malee"


Am.Ch. Morgan Everybody's Sweetheart , aka" Lena"
Am.Ch. Morgan Everybody's Sweetheart , aka" Lena"



Am.Ch. Saiyai's "Pudding" the Sweet Heart

7 comments:

Carol said...

Joom, I can imagine, but then I can also imagine you getting BOSSY right back...LOL :-))).

Margeta said...

they are beautiful just like their mother!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous girls. And I will bet they GET your attention all the time.

Marina said...

Joom, your girls are most beautiful! They will present to you outstanding Chi-kids! You will be proud of them even more!
I am happy for you!

Melina said...

Beautiful girls! Just like you Joom. :)

Roxana said...

Oh, I love your bossy girls!!!!

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

xxxooo to all my lovely friends. Thank you for loving my bossy girls ,lol.