Monday, December 26, 2011

Cards from friends

from Olga Loginova , Russia



from Lucyna Kaczmarek



from Monika Mandiga





from Camilla Berntzen




from Anna Wiesnewska


from Blue Moonlight , Hungary







from Beautiful Valley , Indonesia





from Ivana Kutela






from Vanessa Pare , Canada



from Chihero Chis , Germany








from Marina Sukinenko , Masway Chihuahuas , Russia




from Damjan's Diamond Chihuahuas




from B.B.'s Angels Chihuahuas



My family and I , like the majority of Thai people, we are Buddhist , so we don't celebrate Christmas , BUT we are very grateful for ALL wishes from friends that sent to us. No matter what religion we believe in or whether we celebrate , the kind wishes is what every human wants. I'm blessed to have all of you as friends and recieve all these wishes.



And of course , All New Year Wishes are more than worth to my heart. I cherrish them all and will treasure them forever.



Thank you ALL KIND FRIENDS. :-)

No comments: