Sunday, October 18, 2009

Anton & Winky- Aren't they beautiful?

Anton and Winky, my two precious black-tan cavalier king charles went to live with their new co-owner, BL, in Indonesia. BL and family came to visit and pick them up about three weeks ago.

BL and I planned to establish the cavalier king charles in Indonesia, as to how lovely this breed is. BL will show Anton and Winky. I'm quite sure that Anton and Winky are the only show-quality black-tan cavalier king charles in the ASEAN region. We really hope to make the other ASEAN countries, know and love cavalier king charles. At the very least, once in a life time. You will know, as my family and I have known, what good qualities you want in a dog, a cavalier has it all.





Anton and Winky's info:
1.
Th.Ch. Quilymon Yagathon El Mishrah "Anton"
Sex: Male
Sire: HJ.MKSZ.HPJ.Ch. Slippy Star Red Illustrious
Dam: I.HJ.H.HS.Ch. Quilymon Ophra Hana El Zoila
Breeder: Hermanne Gonczi Ildiko Dr.
Owners: Mrs. Yupayao Sakawee
&
Mr. Widjaja, Budi Lukman
Anton was awarded as no.1 Cavalier King Charles Spaniel of Thailand, 2008
2.
Th.Ch. Red Rock Konani Windsome Wonder
Gender: Female
Sire:Red Rock Keoa
Dam: Red Rock Kona
DoB:16th Aug 2007
Breed: Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Breeders: Judy Kegley & James Kegley
Owners: Mrs.Yupayao & Mr. Widjaja, Budi Lukman
These pictures were taken by BL, at thier new loving home in Indonesia, Bl's home.

6 comments:

Elissa said...

Ohh they are so beautiful.. I want a black and tan as well as Chester... - don't tell my husband! At least there are only 4 types of CKCS otherwise I would have so many dogs!

Elissa

Jennifer said...

How beautiful they are. Hope Anton and Winky are happy in new home in Indonesia. Bl is lucky to have them from Joom. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Sawasdee Krab na Joom!

Oh so they're no longer with you. I'm currently studying in Australia so Jazper is now living with my mum. I just saw a relly beautiful CKCS today which kinda reminded me of him. Gosh, I can't wait to see him next month when I return home.

Hope you're doing well na krab. :)

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Nick, it's nice to hear from you naja. I am remain being Anton & Winky main owner ja.

Please be hurry to come back to Jazper naja. We miss you.

Carina said...

Hi!

Yes they are so beautiful! =o)

And I am sure that BL will be very succesful showing them and make people love them!

You are absolutley RIGHT about all there qualities.

The cavaliers are my big LOVE! =o)

Love to you Joom!

and BL; my warmest wishes for success!!

=o)

BL said...

Thank you. They brighten my days!