Saturday, October 31, 2009

Living happily in this house for 7 years

My family have lived in this house for 7 full years. We moved in on 31st October, 2002. It's been 7 years that passed by so quickly, but full of happiness. the pictures in this blog post are pictures taken when we had only recently moved in. The trees have now all grown, and have provided cover, shades, peace, and are the house's best friends. We have dogs, that are champions and some that were rescued. Some have been with us for almost 7 years.

We are grateful to all trees, that have beem our friends all along, for making our house beautiful, for completing our houses, and providing cover for our whole family, both two-legged and four-legged ones. We thank all the dogs for being the true friends to us, for loving us unconditionally, and for brining good friends from all around the world to our lives.

Our house and the property is the largest in the residental area. Perhaps we're too happy for some people's liking, so two neighbors tried to destroy us, as some of you know. But the two bad neighbors are no match to the other neighbors who are so good to us.

Thank you very much to everyone for being nice and kind to my family and I. Some of the good will travelled across the continents and oceans from all around the world. Come to think about it, my life deserves to be envied. I won't have these precious moments if we weer not living in this warm, beutiful house. The hosue that make the trees, dogs, and my family living together happily. That's our precious house.

I know that today is Halloween, and I hope that everybody enjoys this fun holiday. It may remind you every Halloween, that it's been another year that I live in this house,LOL.










12 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your house was beautiful then, It is beautiful now and it will remain beautiful.

Your family 2 leged and 4 leged will live happily in this beautiful house many many more years.

Don't give in to bad people.

We love you. Joom

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the situation really. After all the time I spent in your house, it feels like home to me too, and without the chihuahuas and Sam and Lady and Fergie and Look Pear and the cavalier king charles and the pugs and the others... it just wouldn't feel like home. I always look forward to going to your house because it feels like such a loving place - it IS a loving place. I hope you are not feeling too bad about what is happening. You are in my meditations and my thoughts. Don't give up! You're a great person and you shouldn't let this change you. I really hope there is a way to overcome the problems. That's all I can say for now. I am just shocked that this happened to you.
Skyler

Mary said...

Your home is beautiful and of course it 's made lively by all the wonderful living things in it.

You will win and peace will remain.

Love ,believe in you,
Mary

Charles said...

Your house is beautiful. I feel it a home sweet home every visit.

My family and I have been praying for you - the people who have made
trouble for you are completely wrong...I am so sorry this has
happened to you.

But it will turn out to be your win.

You have a beautiful home, beautiful dogs and beautiful mind.

Marina said...

Joom,
This bad news was the SHOCK for all of us, your friends.
But any unpleasant thing which happens in a life SHOULD LEAVE AWAY to remain in the past.
Then good news and good things will come to you too to remain with you for ever!
Your house, your garden, your favourites and your family - they will be YOURS ALWAYS!
Please, struggle and believe in your victory!
and ... We believe... We love... We pray....We want to help you!!!
Marina

Natalia said...

Blasco Collados family is with you and sends you its strength from Valencia, Spain.
Joom, good people have to win.
Poor people have to lose.
Jealousy is very bad.
A big kiss and much encouragement.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear friends, your thoghtful is touching my heart. Ii spers my family and me to fight on.

Carina said...

Dear Joom!

Your family are beautiful and warm, your house is beautiful
and the warm love you share with your dogs makes it a happy house and no one can take that from you.

I love your kind and beautiful heart Joom.

Love from Sweden!

=o)

Michelle said...

Joom, you have gorgeous home and family and no one can take that from you.
You will continue to enjoy many many more wonderful years together right where you are!
Chin up.. You have wonderful supporters:0)

love your brick pavers on your patio.. Beautiful

Melina said...

Joom what a beautiful family! Your Love shows on all your faces.

Your home looks like a paradise. Warm and relaxing.

I'm always thinking about you xo

Love you Joom xo

Roxana said...

I think this news has shocked us all and has affected us as if it would be directly to our lifes. That is how much we love and care for you Mrs. Joom.
This can not be. This is pure evil and it must not prevail.
We pray for you.

We love you and your beautiful family.

Love,
Roxana

Anonymous said...

I have the pictures you sent me long time ago of your place. It is gorgeous for sure. Your neighbors are jealous. I wish we could all love each other and get along. I know each experience in life teaches us something but stressful and sometimes heart breaking. We continue to pray for you and all your dogs. They would be heart sick if they have to find new homes..
Take care
Ivy