Monday, October 12, 2009

Baron hiding himself



When the maids clean up the room, sometimes, they put the cushions into a pile. Today, Baron smuggled himself in between the cushions. The sight of it seems like he's trying to hide himself.

I don't know if I'm thinking too much, but I feel that after the show in the past weekend, Baron seems sad and quiet than usual. He won only 2 Reserve Best of Breed, which is below his showing standards.

After taking this picture, I picked Baron up to hug him , and kissed him tenderly. I told him, "Son, no matter how much you can do today, it won't change the love and pride I have in you. From the day you became one of our family member, you've done better than we expected, and have always done well. If you should make mistakes or perform below your standards, you will still remain our loved one. What happened in the past weekend, these things happen. If in the future, you won't perform any great achievements, it won't change the pride I have in you...."

Finally, Baron slept in my arms.

10 comments:

Mary Lue said...

Baron is soooo beautiful even when he feels sad.

You are so kind to hug and care him so much.

Tell him that he is the number one in our hearts. We are his number one fans forever, no matter how he shows. You're right that ... no matter how much he can do today.

As I've known, he still is the number 1 smooth coat chi of Thailand ,right?

Oh! He has done so very good job! Come on! chere up, my boy!!

Jennifer said...

Please don't be sad, my favourite boy Baron. You've done thousands great jobs! You are so precious!

loss.. makes you appreciate all that you possess.

And hey Baron, Reserve Best of Breed is not too bad!!

Hugs from Tofu and me.

Charles said...

From the picture, I thoght Baron was sleeping happily while you awoke him from a good dream! haha

Baron has done very nice performance and he is still the number 1 in the ranking. He is no way sad.

Just look at him,how he melts my heart.

Margeta said...

Kindly give my love and Teddy hugs to Baron. He is so gorgeous, in whatever feeling he has.

I looked at his this cute photo and smile...smile and wished he could see I was smiling at him.

Sad...or just tired..Baron is one to die for...

Melina said...

Oh!!!!!!!!!!! That has to be the cutest picture ever...look how sweet and cuddly he is :) Thanks Joom for sharing this with me, you made me smile ;o)

Carina said...

Oh! =o)

Give Baron a kiss from Me...
He looks so sweet laying under the cushions...

I am sure that he loves his life... he couldnt have a more caring and loving family!

Love! =o)

sugarhills said...

Baron is the sweetest looking boy!
How cute and how cosy and warm he looks!
Thanks for sharing!
Hugs for you and him!
Ellika and Peter

Roxana said...

Mrs. Joom,

Your comment is making me cry. I know excatly what you mean! I love our little Richie so much no matter what. Champion or no Champion, it doesn't matter! What matter is that we love him and everyday with him is such a great blessing! Thank you! This is a touching story!!! And Baron, I think you did GREAT!!!!
You are a wonderful and great Champion and you make us (all Chihuahua lovers) all Proud! We love you to and you are wonderful!!!!

Sending our love!!!

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thank you so much for your nice, kind,hilarious comments.

Thanks from Baron and me.

nongnut said...

Na Jum, you have a very kind heart ka' ^^, Baron surely know how much he has been loved ^^