Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Burdy & BB

Because the owners went abroad, so Burdy and BB are staying with me for few days. They are so beautiful ,so lively and lovely so they bring freshness to my home.

BB is now 3 months old and Burdy is few days older.

Look at them.......
Burdy: Saiyai's Believe in Burdy Boy
Male
Sire: Am.Th.Ch. Believe in Tommy Boy
Dam: "Yardtip" The Super Star of Saiyai





BB: Saiyai's Thai BlackBerry
Male
Sire: Int.Am.Th. Ch. Fandango Wheel of Fortune "Cash"
Dam: Th. Ch. Jimlim of Saiyai

6 comments:

Rick Morgan said...

How cute. If they stay too long you will not want the to leave...lol

Unknown said...

so so cute i love Cash kids...

Jennifer said...

My oh my! I love them both. Burdy and BB look awesome as ever. I can imagine how happy the owners are for having them and how sad they are for being apart thier dogs.

Kisses to Burdy & BB , 1000 times.

Mary Lue said...

How come,they have got these very beautiful puppies from you? lol

Burdy & BB are very special chis.

Enjoy them during thier vacation at your beautiful home Joom.

Marina said...

Joom,
now your home is "a kindergarten for kids on four legs".
Now I know where I will send my "kids on four legs" when I will be compelled to leave far my home.
Вщ You not against it??! (lol). They are wonderful!

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Marina, your dogs are welcome to visit me any time , but I would love to come with them, OK?