Friday, October 2, 2009

BL family's visit

BL, our good friend from Indonesia came with his family to visit and to pick up Anton and Winky, the two precious cavalier king charles spaniels. BL is now their co-owner.

BL is much younger than me, but he's a very sweet family man. I must say his family is very lovely. Chelly, is an amazing wife and mother. She looks after two sons who are in their naughty ages, and a big gang of shihtzu at their home. Now, there are two more cavaliers to look after.

Arden and Oddie, the two sons, are two of the sweetest boys I've ever met. Arden, the elder, looks poised and kind. Oddie, the younger, is very naughty, but smart. His smile always makes me smile. His smile brightens up the world. Oddie likes dogs very much. The both of them played with my dogs a lot. My dogs also liked them.

BL, took a lot of photos. I am not able to post all of them, but even after selection, there are 16 of them. Some photos are of my house, but I've never taken any pictures. BL captured the pictures very beautifully.



Arden and Oddie with some chihuahuas in my bedroom





Arden and Oddie played with my chihuahuas when they came out for recreation. Arden and Oddie enjoyed their time, and all my chihuahaus trust them.


BL and Winky


Anton, last day in Thailand before flying with BL's family to Jakarta. We're already missing Anton and Winky.


A bird in my garden. Picture taken by BL.


One of my neighbors in the village, with his golden retriever at the lake, next to my house.


The view of the lake, which is next to my house. If not for BL, I may not get to see so clearly how I live next to such a beautiful lake.


Look what his parents did to him. Oddie on one of my dog's cushion.


BL and family went to the dog show with my family. Shelly carrying Oddie. Art, my friend, who's a pug breeder, stood between me and Kawee. Jim, the lady in red, is the host of the show. She is the president of the Toy Dog Club of Thailand.


BL, Shelly, and Oddie with Baron.

BL, Baron, and me.









BL family and my family


I know that some bloggers here are at the National Specialy. I hope you enjoy and when you come back with your victories, please enjoy the pictures and story of BL's visit.

10 comments:

BL said...

See the dog show photo. Oddie dropped on of his shoes.. Ha ha ha... We had a great time with you, sis.

Jennifer said...

WOW!! Two nice families meet up! BL and family are lucky to meet Joom in person.

The view at your place is very beautiful. Nice people in the beautiful place.

Love to you Joom and BL's family.

Kisses to Anton and Winky. Hope they are happy in the new loving home in Indonesia. Please keep us post ,BL.

Roxana said...

What a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing this with us. I love all the pictures and yes, You do live in a beautiful place.

Anton and Winky, I wish you many happy days with your new family!

Hugs,
Roxana

Carina said...

Hi!!

Oh! I understand that you will miss Anton and Winky so much!!!

BUT! I can feel that BL and his family will be so loving to them!!
I can feel it with all my heart. =o)

I love the photos!
Thanks for sharing them...
and I just wish you all the best.

Hugs from me.
=o)
and kisses from my cavaliers... ;o)

Mary said...

Joom I loved the photos and the story so much that I had to take a look again and again. Your dogs are living in a very warm and beautiful place. Hope Anton and Winky Are happy with thier new nice family now and forever.

Bl, it's nice to see you and family in Joom's blog. Nice to know you. You are lucky to meet Joom. You are lucky to have her heart and soul. I know you will take good care of Winky and Anton.

Love to you all.

Charles said...

Good luck to Anton and Winky. You seem to have a new good family. Cavaliers deserve very good families because they are sweet and caring by nature.

Thank you Bl for taking very beautiful pictures of your and Joom's family and wonderful place.

Joom you are so kind for sharing them to us.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. Joom,You are such a wonderful person and they are so lucky to have been able to meet you and spend some time with you..Thanks for sharing..

Marina said...

WOW!
I saw a lot of BEAUTY: happy people... Amusing children... Various dogs and one big bird... Great places!
Joom, thanks for possibility to see all it!
Good luck for all, always and everywhere!
Marina

Natalia said...

Precious Chihuahuas and Cavaliers.
Cute kids.
Can feel the love in Joom house.
I love the dogs are all partes.jejeje
Lucky to be with Joom and her family.
The photo of the bird is very pretty.
And the wonderful lake.
I love the photos, all photos.

Faisla said...

WOW..they are beauties, I love them to bits. Fantastic work.Goodluck always. Would love to meet all in person.I'm so glad i found your website.Keep smiling babies.