Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Roger's winnings at his first show in USA

I am soooo happy to hear that Roger , Baron's son , did very good job in his first time showing in the state with Erika Lanasa.Roger was reserve winners dog on Saturday and was winners dog best of winners and best of breed on Sunday and Monday. Yahooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Roger's info:
Name : Th.Ch. Saiyai's Saiyai's Dancin the Roger Federer for Sollete
Call name: Roger
Sex: Male
DoB: 10th January, 2009
Sire: Am.Th.Ch. Marlisa's Dancin Away Baron
Dam: Th.Ch. Lamars What a Trip-S "Tana"
Breeder: Mrs. Yupayao Sakawee and Ms. Saiyai Sakawee ,Saiyai kennel, Thailand
Owner: Roxana Hossli , Sollete Chihuahuas, Switzerland
Handler : Erika Lanasa



Roxana...where are you???
Oh! I see you on the cloud!!!!!!

10 comments:

Mary Lue said...

Yahooooo!!!!! Baron,wake up!!! Look what your son did!!! Aren't you proud of him?? He did very good job. Like father like son indeed.

Congratulations to Joom, Roxana and Erika. Yea! I see you on the cloud too,haha!!!

Jennifer said...

Ahhh! another footprint of Saiyai kennel in the USA! Very beautiful footprint!!

Joom and Roxana, I know you re so proud. I am proud of you too. I guess Roxana is having a big plan for her wonderful boy in European dog show , after finishing American champion.

He finished his Thai championship since he was very young and now he is on his way to American champion. He is not one year old yet! So young, so fast , so wonderful.

Can't wait to see the next and next and next steps of little Roger Federer.

Roxana said...

Thank you! Yes, I am in the clouds!!! Very proud Mommy#3. Tana and Mrs. Joom, Mommies # 1 &2 are sure to be pround too!!!!

Way to go Roger and Ericka!!!! Thank you Erika, I don't know how you do it but you do it perfect! You are a great handler!!!! Thank you again!!!

Baron, yes my lovely boy, wake up and smile...... Your son is making us all very proud!!!!

Anonymous said...

ยิ่งมอง ยิ่งเหมือนบารอน....


สู้ต่อไป โรเจอร์.....

bend

Michelle said...

Ahhh congrats Rodger and Erika!
Joom were they at Bloomsburg shows in PA.

Rox ... Congrats Hun!!! Give Richie a kiss for me :0)

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thank you friends.

Michelle, I've got no idea about where the show was. Hope to hear more from Erika soon.(She sent a short message to Roxana while she was driving home and Roxana kindly forwarded the message to me).

Margeta said...

I am really impressed by Roger and Erika.They did very nice job together.

Joom , have you ever bred something simple?

Roxana, I think I am flying to see you in the clouds. Catch me!

Carina said...

Congratulations!

Wonderful news!

=o)

Unknown said...

oh my gosh another winner... wow WAY TO GO congratulations to everyone... how exciting and boy is he gorgeous...

BL said...

Bravo!