Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's just the moment I miss my Jane Kay.

Just miss my friend and my mentor Jane G Kay.Jane is a judge that fully respected by many people around the world. Jane has been an inspiration to many people in the dog showing world, including me.She is my true inspiration. She is behind my acquisation of some very super gorgeous chihuahuas, Baron and Tommy.

Jane had a 93 birthday recently.

In the picture, Jane was smiling happily with her beloved "Yody". Yody used to be America's no.1 smooth coat chihuahua.

Yes, it's just the moment I miss my Jane Kay very much.


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I've heard , I've read , I've known you love and respect Mrs. Jane Kay very much. I've also heard that she is so kind and helpful. How blessed you are to have such great friend , Joom. I understand why you always miss her. I am impressed by the bond of you two.

Margeta said...

It's very beautifull picture.Mrs. Jane and Yody looked happy. The environment looked beautiful and peaceful.

I respect Mrs. Jane's judging too.

Mary said...

I like this picture very much. Mrs. Jane looked so good with her Yody. I often look at thier picture in your impressive photo page, it is so inspirational.

I've heard a lot of Jane's judging. She has done great. I see exhibitors feel honourable to show under her.

Toni said...

Jane sounds like a truly wonderful lady,I have read many nice things about her on facebook ,some of them being about her great kindness ,her love of Chis and her wonderful sense of humor.

Your lovely words about her can give us hope and inspiration.

To reach such a respectful age and still be so vibrant, so well loved and respected is quite a tribute to her.

What a lovely lady to have as a special friend Joom .

Its a shame she is so far away .Im sure you two would have celebrated her birthday in style and warmth if you could of been together.

Your words are a lovely gesture towards her Joom.

and I love her Yody xxx
a beautiful pic of them both.

,