Saturday, April 17, 2010

"Nemo" and "Tinkerbell"

I'm proud to present "Nemo" and "Tinkerbell"

"Nemo" is a beautiful male chi of my friend Jane Yasmin Bendixen Bach in Denmark. Yasmin and Nemo are waiting for "Tinkerbell" ,a gorgeous female chi of Saiyai Doghome,Thailand , to join. Can't wait to see our Tinkerbell 's joining that wonderful family. I'm sure Nemo and Tinkerbell will be very very good friends. Can't wait , can't wait.

"Nemo" , the cutie. He is waiting for his new dearly friend from Thailand

This is "Tinkerbell" , a beautiful daughter of Th. Ch. Cappucino Owner of San Chuan FCl and Saiyai's Charming Girl. Tinkerbell is very lucky to have her destiny to the wonderful family of Yasmin in Denmark. Nemo is waiting for her.


7 comments:

Jennifer said...

AWWWW!!!!! Nemo is the cutie indeed. He brings smile on my face. Thanks Nemo.:-)

Tinkerbell is the one of the sweetest puppies I've seen.

Great combination! Great family will be.

Thanks for sharing that making my day, Joom.

Mary said...

WOW!! Nemo is very handsome! Tinkerbell is little darling . Sounds like they will make a beautiful couple!

Congrats to Jane Yasmin.

Thank you Joom for sharing.

Kandra said...

I love them Joom.

Charles said...

Both of them are beautiful and lucky enough to have such a good family. Congrats to Yasmin. Thanks Joom for sharing this nice story.

Toni said...

They are both so sweet and have very cute names,future best friends for sure.

I bet Tinkerbell will be much loved and spoiled ,shes such a darling.

have fun Yasmin - how exciting a new puppy bet you cant wait either.

best Regards Toni .

Carina said...

Hi!

Both Nemo and Tinkerbell are so cute!! =o)

Thanks for sharing!!

=o)

Yasmin said...

Joom you are the greatest!!! So sweet of you to put Nemo's picture in here. Im so proud. And so very proud that Tinkerbell is my little dog. Nemo and I are waiting to make her a part of our little family. Can't wait!!! Thanks Joom for giving me this chance.

And to all of you who wrote... Your words make my so happy. Im one big smile :-)