Monday, April 26, 2010

Mrs.Araya & Roxana and Kia

For some friends who asked where Roxana had been in the past few days ,she went to visit her mom, Mrs. Yammi Araya , in Costa Rica.

This is the picture of "Goodbye Mommy and Kia" at the day that Roxana would leave her mom and little Kia and got back to her family in Switzerland.

Roxana said about the little Kia that " It was very difficult to say good bye to Kia! She's such a loving girl. I love her with all my heart! Every morning she came and stood on my chest and placed her cheek on my face so I can kiss her! If you say "Kia , kissy,kissy" , she comes and places her cheek for kisses!"

Kia is old and she is the main reason that Mrs. Araya has never gone anywhere far from home. She will never leave Kia alone.


7 comments:

Jennifer said...

AWW!! here our beautiful Roxana is!! The picture is so impressive. The love and bond of Mrs.Araya to her Kia is getting tears to my eyes.

Joom, thank you for sharing this miracle moment to us.

Margeta said...

Beautiful sight!

That's special bond! That must be love!

Melina said...

That's so beautiful! :) Joom thank you for sharing this with me. xo

Carina said...

Hi!
So nice to read about Roxana, her mother and little Kia! =o)
And the photo is so nice and warm.

Thanks for sharing, Joom!
Love!

=o)

Marina said...

Ah! What a touching moment bringing tears to my eye!...
Love, Love.... only Love!!!

Toni said...

What a warm photo of Roxana her mother and sweet Kia,we can see the strong family bond and thier love of dogs.

Roxana your mother looks so lovely she has passed on her beautiful skin to you .

It must of been so nice to spend time with your family its hard when they live far away.

thanks Joom for posting this lovely pic of your good friend .

Best regards Toni

Roxana said...

Thank you all. You always touch my heart with your loving comments.

It was nice to spend time with my Mother and my family and little Kia. Saying goodbye is always the hard part.

Hugs to you all.