Sunday, April 4, 2010

My friend - Toni Kay

Bloggers here may have seen Toni Kay come in to comment whenever I post about the cowspot litter of Cash and Luna Tuna. I posted that Pop is owned by a friend in Australia. Toni Kay came in to ask who the owner was. Later on, she came to post that she now knows who the owner was. But today, her name is up as the owner of Pop. Some friends may think that Toni and I were play-acting, and we were only pretending like Toni was not actually the owner all along. I don't blame you if you thought so. Pop's first owner was an Australian, just like Toni Kay.

But in fact, I want you to know that there was no play-acting. Toni Kay was not the first Australian to be interested in Pop. I will tell you a summary in the next paragraph:

Pop was reserved by a lady who asked me to call her "Mandy." She seems very serious. She even spoke about wanting two puppies, so that they could go together. She asked me to send Pop to her friend in Singapore first, before sending him to Australia, to avoid a long-term quaruntine. Then we talked about sending Pop to show in America so that he can earn the title of American Championship. Mandy asked me when she should send me the money, and she asked me to keep her name as a secret because she wanted to surprise her friends. She sound very serious. But soon afterwards, once I've already arranged for Pop to go show in America, she disappeared. I sent many emails to her, but she never replied. Until recently, I saw her post something on her facebook profile page, so I knew she was still around.

Toni showed her interest in becoming Pop's new owner. We worked out the details together, very seriously. I would not say that Toni Kay want to redeem the reputation of her fellow countryman. But I think Pop must have good karma to become Toni Kay's dog.

Incredibly, the person who approached me seriously, turns out to not take it seriously. But Toni Kay, who came in with a fun attitude and a sense of humour, turns out to be more serious. I must say I am happy that Toni Kay turns out to be Pop's new owner. Toni Kay is a friend who brings smile and laughter to me, since the very first moment she entered my life. I hope that I will be able to laugh with her till I am old.

Toni Kay's real name is Mrs. Yadranka Antonia Krzyzanowski. It may sound strange for an Ausralian, but it's because she has Croatian heritage. Toni came from her middle name. Toni Kay is easier for people to pronounce, and to me it sounds both easy and warm.

Toni Kay is in the process of training to become a judge. She has passed many exams. Hopefully, she will turn out to be a very good judge in the near future. In the mean time, she has the opportunities of judging in some Open Shows in Australia. Below is the picture of her judging at the All Breeds Dog Club of W.A. INC ,YESTERDAY. She picked the Havanese in the group round. The Havanese was picked again by a judge during the specials, as Runner Up to the Best Exhibit in Show, which means she made a good pick.

Wow, look at how great Pop's destiny is. Pop will belong to Toni Kay, a smart, warm woman, with a lovely family, a sense of humour and charisma, and she is about to become a judge. Wow.


Toni Kay ,as a group judge ,yesterday

POP


Pop kissed me...sure he will do that to his new owner ,Toni Kay ,whenever they meet in the near future.




10 comments:

Jennifer said...

WOW! Joom, that's very impressive short story of how Toni Kay has entered your life and Pop's good karma to belong to a good family like Toni Kay's. I'm so happy with you all.

Toni, I enjoyed reading your neat comments many times. I like your sense of humour very much. I think you enjoy Joom and her dogs and us too.!! ;)

Mary said...

That's so impressive.

As you always state Joom, that dogs have thier own destiny. Pop has fought in his soul to have the right owner , to prove that he has a good karma.

I'm sure Toni will love and proud of Pop very much.

Enjoy your Pop, Toni Kay. ( I'd love to call ..Toni Kay...xoxoxo

Toni said...

Oh WOW Joom,
You make me sound too good to be true ...LOL - I think I need you as
a press agent you would be brilliant at it .

Thank you for your lovely warm and very kind words. It is so nice
to hear that you are at ease and happy to send our family your beautiful baby POP.

He is such a precious boy ..I just love him (and yes !yes! I want millions and millions of kisses from Pop )I just love that pic of you and Pop sharing a sweet kiss.

I agree it does seem his Karma was for him to come over here ,after all the round around and confusion that happened in the begining his destination was still the same - Australia -(just in a different part of it)

The best of all is that we have become good friends,that was happening before sweet Pop entered the scene ,this friendship is very special to me, Im sure it will be a lasting friendship ,I can see how you cherish your friends AND it has to be this way.. because we have much much more laughing and chatting to do.

Thanks Jennifer you are too kind ,and you are right I do enjoy Joom and her beautiful dogs very very much, as you all do.

I also enjoy reading all the comments you and the other ladies post on here -you all seem so nice - its a warm and friendly place this blog page..

I can see how each of Jooms friends are very special to her ,how Joom appreciates and loves each friend also how much she enjoys reading all the lovely comments.

Sorry Joom Im talking about you here instead of to you ..hope you dont mind.

I must say it is so wonderful to see such strong friendships between you all and from different places around the world.

I just love your support Joom - about to become a Judge - YIKES !!!I still have more exams to pass and a little longer to go but we will know by December of this year - I hope to be able to say - yes I did it !!

Thank you once again for the kind words, your warm friendship and the wonderful opportunity of Pop ..I really do appreciate it all.

best regards Toni.

Charles said...

Hey! I'm not a lady , I'm a guy , crazy and lazy friend of Joom. I would love to welcome Toni to enjoy blogging here. ( a little bit shame coz I'm too lazy... some times...but I love you all here.

I'm glad Pop has a great destiny to be yours ,Toni. I read some of your comments here before and I loved the laughters between the lines.Pop is lucky!!!

Toni said...

Thank you for the good wishes Mary thats so nice of you - its very exciting and thanks to Joom I am getting the chance to enjoy this wonderful boy.


Ahhhh Charles ..crazy lazy friend of Joom, please forgive my old age mistakes - and thank you for the nice welcome . I think you may have a great sense of humor so you should post more often...yes????

I must also apologise profusely to all the gentlemen..how could I leave you out !! Khaw tote -sorry .

Poor Anucha -I already called him a lady as well- goodness Im not doing the males any favours am I!

I will be more careful in the future and try to get the gender right...

best regards Toni

Roxana said...

Mrs. Joom, I love this story! Thank you for sharing it with us! Thank you for bringing another lovely person into our lives!

Welcome Toni! I am so happy for you! Pop has a great destiny! Congratulations!

Hugs

Carina said...

Hi!

I am so glad that everything worked out for the best...
for you all!
And it is so nice to read about your new wonderful friends all around the world.

Pop is realy wonderful and congratulations to Toni to have this beautiful boy!
Good luck with him. =o)

Thanks for sharing Joom!

Hugs from me!

Toni said...

Thank you for the warm welcome Roxana,its nice to meet and share our love of Chihuahuas( especially Jooms) with another one of Jooms wonderful friends.

I wish you the very best of luck with your gorgeous Chihuahuas and will be eagerly awaiting your news(and photos ) of their progress.

best regards Toni

Toni said...

Carina , such a lovely name for a lovely lady.

Thank you for your good wishes.

Its very humbling to be so well received by you all.

best regards Toni.

Toni said...

Carina thank you so much for the warm welcome.

I did leave a post here before for you but its GONE ??????

oooh theres a ghost stealing posts on here..... YIKES !!!!!