Friday, August 27, 2010

Some of Malee's winning pictures,2010 specialty

Group 1 under the judge Polly Smith

Group 2 by the judge Joan Scott

GROUP 1 under the judge Ruth Zimmerman at Tioka Country Kennel Club, 27th August 2010



group 4 at York Club



with Ken Kaufman Progressive




Group 4 at York Club





These are some pictures of Malee's wins at her specialty shows in America , the year 2010 ,with Erika Lanasa.

The pictures were sent to me from Erika today. Thank you Erika , you always know what , when and how to make my days.

Proudly kisses across the ocean to my little Malee : BISS.AM.GCH. CH. Saiyai's Thai Little Florist" Malee"









Group 3 win under the judge Elaine







Group 3 winning under Mr. Jim Reynolds







Group 4 win under the judge Joan Scott.













Group 4 ,under the judge Virginia Lyne













Specialty win with Mr.Frank Washabaugh







Group 2 win ,under Mr.
Frank Washabaugh











7 comments:

Carina said...

Hi!

It's a great pleasure to see theese photos with sweet Malee and
Erika!
A beautiful dog and a beautiful handler! =o)

Thanks for sharing!
and my warmest congratuletions again Joom, both to you and Erika!

Absolutly fantastic! =o)

Love!!

Claudia said...

Congratulations to all the impressive wins. What a great accomplishment. I love the pictures. Everyone looks happy including Malee. I think she knows she did an amazing job! :)

Jennifer said...

Beautiful Malee! Congratulations to you dear Joom and to Erika and Malee!

Toni said...

way to go Malee and Erica - brilliant pics of your gorgeous girl Joom you know I love her to pieces - how lovely for you to get these fabulous pics of the girls (with such great results ) it would have brightened your day so much.Thanks for sharing your lovely photos of beautiful Malee and talented Erika.

Carol said...

I love these pictures. Malee does look very proud, and I'm sure she knows you are so very proud of her. ;+))

Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOO!! Congratulations to the three of you. Again and again and again!! I am sooo happy for you. I can see your face smiling!!!

Mary said...

Wow!!! You have group 1too!!!!!!.......Congrats!!!!!!! they look amazing