Friday, August 13, 2010

What's next for BISS.Am.Gr.Ch.Ch. Saiyai's Thai Little Florist "Malee"

This is the picture of Malee, when she finished her American Championship with a major, with her handler, Erika Lanasa on 7th August, 2009.

Allow me to say again that Malee was ranked no.6 long-coat chihuahua in America in 2009, after limited showing from 26th July to 5th December. She won many majors and 13 group places.

Less than a year passed by, she has earned the title of "Grand Champion" in America on 24th July, 2010. Malee is one of the first Grand Champions of Anmerica.

I wonder what the next step of BISS. AM.GR CH.CH.Saiyai's Thai Little Florist "Malee" will be.



9 comments:

sugarhills said...

You know what we think over here... she is going all the way to the TOP!!!
We are keeping our fingers crossed, and wish Erika and Malee, the best of luck, for the rest of the year!
Best of luck Joom!
Ellika and Peter

Anonymous said...

She sure is beautilful..Congratulations..what a great dog you have there..

Claudia said...

Malee was destined for greatness. I can only imagine the joy and happiness you must feel as I feel so much joy and happiness in my heart! Congratulations to her great achievements!

Renate said...

Congratulations. She well deserves it and I think she and Erika are just a great team. Congrats to all who have worked towards this great achievement. And most of all a big kiss to sweet Malee :-) She is playing the most important role.

Paula said...

You are amazing. Malee is amazing--it just fits so nicely.
Love
P

Angélica said...

The ancient Mexican Chihuahua spirits have spoken…

Malee has to go back to her Mexican origins…

Mexico has to be her next step….



LOL!!!!!

Claudia said...

Every time I read about Malee I am in awe... she is such a beauty and Erika and Malee are an amazing team! Congratulations!

Tina said...

What a great team they were and very successful. I did see them on Fri. You must be very proud of their accomplishments.

Toni said...

Andelica we will have to fight for her as I think she can come to Australia FIRST them to Mexico ..LOL

That is after she wins big at Westmimster 2011.I think that is her next big achievement.

Go Malee and Erica - huge congrats dear Joom .I love this pic of them .

love Toni