Thursday, May 13, 2010

Erika and Malee, the first and only show of them in America that I saw...with my true eyes.

It was a special moment.It was at Mercey County Park , New Jersy on 7th May, Friday, Malee won Best of Breed that day. I Took some photos of her showing with Erika by myself!!! Can you imagie how excited I was. I WAS THERE AT THE SHOW!!!!! AND MY MALEE WON BOB!!!!!!!!

That day, 7th May, was the first and only time that I saw my Malee showed in America by my TRUE EYES and I took those photos by myself!!!!

The judge that day was Peter Green.

Malee also won another 2 BoB at the show on 8th and 9th May.






This is my own favourite one. Can you see the sprcial bond of the two??

Erika stated for this photo that "I can always tell which judges Malee likes by the way she presents.... she loves Peter Green"















4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Joom, you got tears to my eyes. Malee looked so beautiful as ever and the pictures showed how well bond she has to Erika. They are such a great team. They have each other's hearts. And "you" put your heart on photograghing , that 's why all pitures are heart touching.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thank you Jennifer.

Erika and "Malee" showed together very well indeed as ever . The three days were not in the same place, and the weather was terrible. They had strong winds and rain on Saturday and very cold, very windy weather on Sunday, they even delayed the show for 1 hour.

And you know what they won together, MALEE GOT THE BREED ALL 3 DAYS, Erika says proudly Malee showed very well even with the weather, they showed well in the breed which was about 3pm !! ,windy day!!!

Toni said...

Incredible pics of your most beautiful Malee and her deicated handler Erika what a team !!!! Theres more than great training here , there s love and devotion.

I love the pic of her looking straight at the Judge brilliant !!!
and she just shows her heart out no wonder they do so well under any condtion - true professionals .

How lovely that you were there to see your girl strutt her stuff and
for you to hold her again after so long ,a special time for you to share together.

You took beautiful pictures Joom . and Jennifer is right all loving hearts are in unison thats why the pics are so beautiful.

thank you Joom for sharing.

best regards Toni

Dawn Bircham said...

Brilliant!!! Its a Wonder You could take any photo's! My Hands would have been Shaking Congratulations !!! Nice photos!!! Great wins!!!