Thursday, May 13, 2010

one day in Washington DC




















Only one night and one day in Washington DC was a great precious moments for us.

Before our visit to DC, Peter told me to look for Mr. president :-)) and you know , I stupid obeyed him!! When we arrived the White House, I looked for seeing the president!!!.When I spoke out loud of my thought, my family laughed out louder.
Washington DC is such a big, beautiful, full of histories. I wished we spent more time in that peaceful city. We hope to be able to visit that miracle city again.
WE LOVE WASHINGTON DC.



















































































6 comments:

Jennifer said...

AWW!! your time in DC was fantastic!!! I even haven't a chance to visit there( I'm dreaming to:-)

I'm jeolous and happy for you and your family.

BTW- I laughed about the president. Peter has a big sense of humour. LOL

Karen said...

Glad you got to see all of this in DC.

Love all pictures,I found one among all is a clever picture.

Barbara said...

Hi Joom,
I sooo enjoyed the pictures. Work has been crazy, and this so made me smile. Washington DC looked beautiful, and it looks like you had a wonderful time. You are superwoman to do all of that in one day.

Mary said...

This is a wonderful time, amazing trip. I smilled hapily all the way up and down looking at these beautiful moments of your family.

Carina said...

Thank you so much for sharing all theese wonderful photos!!
I can realy see you all had such a wonderful time together!!

=o)

Toni said...

Such a brilliant collection of wonderful pics showing the great time you had in this marvellous city how fab you could get there.

It an impressive place and that is evident in these pics.

Its been a pleasure following your footsteps on your fabulous American adventure what lovely memories you have made,how many lovely friends you have met and shared good times with ,let alone doing it with all the family very special and very precious.

Just love your pride and joy at sharing Saiyais special graduation day .

best regards Toni