Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Brownie & Lady Ga Ga

I just want to update the progress of one of my precious litter , Brownie & Lady Ga Ga , of Masa and Beauty Secret. They are 7 weeks old.

Brownie is very beautiful , sweet , polite ,especially whe compare with his littermate -Lady Ga Ga -who is a bully girl (sorry , Paula) . In each passing day they become more beautiful but for Lady Ga Ga ,she becomes less of a lady!

Brownie can make me smile all day as I watch him :0) They came to visit today with my brother , and my brother confirmed to me what I feel is right.


































9 comments:

Melina said...

Aweee...they are so adorable. LOL I love their names too LOL...so cute! These pictures make me smile :o)

Jennifer said...

Yeah! I can see how much they become more beautiful. They are so precious ,Joom. The more I see them , the more I adore your talented breeding.

Congrates to the new owners , you 've got gems!!

Anonymous said...

They are very cute little babies..and they both look naughty...LOL

Charles said...

Joom, they are comming on very well .

Toni said...

How adorable and precious they are, love these pics they really show how cheeky Lady is ..he he what a lil naughty monkey but I like the cheeky ones too.

Brownie is a lil sweetheart .Joom congrats another beauiful litter.

Congrats Paula you are getting a cheeky lil Lady.

Carol said...

Oh my, aren't they cutie! Brownie and Lady Ga Ga going to be very beautiful dogs. Joom, I'm jealous, you are able to love on those cuties all the time. And it is your job. You lucky girl! ;-)

Carina said...

Hi!! =o)

Oh! I looked at the photos several times....
they are so, so ,so cute!!!!
Wonderful sweet faces...
the new owners must be so excited.

Thanks for sharing this eye-candy!!

LOve! =o)

Sue said...

Beautiful babies, congratulations Paula!

Paula said...

Lady Gaga takes after her name sake and I can be a bit of a spitfire myself. Usually that is good in the show ring. Attitude is a lot.I love her and I love JOOM> I am blessed with wonderful friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!