Friday, June 4, 2010

I realize....how I am blessed!!!:-)

Usaully, puppies of my super litters will go to my good friends from various countries. However , it just occurred to me that the puppies of this Cash & Jimlim 's litter , are all going to my fellow Thais , I'm happy all three families have such big hearts enough to send the three puppies to show in America. BB is already with Hiram Stewart , and Joy and Pleasure are lined up next. Ahhhh.... I realize..... how blessed I am!!! :0)))

BB
Saiyai 's Thai Blackberry for Tan & Grace
male
belongs to Mrs. Suchittra Sawatyanont,
BB is showing with Hiram Stewart
Pleasure
Saiyai's Caesar Countless Pleasure
male
owned by Caesar Beagles , Thailand
Pleasue is lined up to show with Hiram Stewart


Joy
Th.Ch. Saiyai's Jumping For Joy of Exclusive Jasmine
female
owner: Akkarin Tonwong , Thailand
Joy will go to show with Erika Lanasa ...soon.


9 comments:

Jennifer said...

You're not only blessed. You're truly deserved ,Joom.

Look at them...I think how lucky thier owners are. But well, I agree they have such great hearts. Many people don't know how big value of what they have. Look how smart these owners are. Aahhhh....so good matchings.

Margeta said...

They are so beautiful. They deserve to be big titles!

Sue said...

It is wonderful that all puppies have homes in Thailand but will be shown here in the USA! I look forward to seeing Joy in the show ring with Erika in shows in my "neighborhood" :0)))

Kandra said...

Oh they are beautiful Joom, You are always blessed in my eyes. I just love your dogs and pups. BB is just breath taking.

Unknown said...

you are truly blessed and deserve all the blessings in the world...
I love Caesar Beagles... I saw their website and I Love their Beagles I am glad that they have a Chihuahua from you... another nice dog to their addition

Anonymous said...

You have lovely dogs..glad we're a part of it all..
Barb

Melina said...

I love them all they are all so beautiful. I love the bold markings on BB and Joy!! They are all so beautiful!

Toni said...

How beautiful they all are.We can see three more Champions in the making ,BB is already well on the way.

Congrats to the new owners and thumbs up for showing them in the US - how very exciting it will be.

Best of luck to them.

Yes you are truly blessed Joom, and very deserving of these sweet blessings.

best regards Toni

Carina said...

Your heart is so beautiful!!
You realy deserve it like Jennifer says.

Love you! <3