Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Love & Faith

This is "Faith" ,Roxana said it's hard to snap a nice picture of Faith! She wants to play all day and jump around!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
These two little girls Love & Faith ,came out of Saiyai's Believe in Richie Boy for Sollette and Saiyai's Thai Little Princess for Sollette. They were bred by Roxana Hossli of Sollette Chihuahua, Switzerland, their owner.




This is Sollette's first litter, and it seems to be beautiful first step.




This is a total outcross breeding. Not many breeders are fortunate and successful with outcross breeding. I think I have been quite lucky with this, and it seems like Roxana is successful in her first step on the same path. Love and Faith, the two puppies prove.




Love & Faith






Love




" Love" is lovely





Love in her pot




Faith is a beautiful tricolour smooth coat girl.








9 comments:

Mary said...

WOW!!!! These are precious!!! I 'm in love!

This is great for the first step , Roxana. It must be much love in it.

Jennifer said...

"Love" has my heart. "Faith" is so sweet. Oh! Joom you make me happy ...and drool.

Michelle said...

Awwwwwwwwww... Roxie so happy for you!
So precious....
Joom is correct.. Hard when outcrossing but you did swell job dear.

My Tommie was just bred too.. Have whole 56 days to go.. But curious to see what my outcross brings!!

Good luck with babies.. Love that tri!
Hugs

Melina said...

Gorgeous LOVE...I am in love...they are beautiful Roxana. You yourself must be in love. Joom is correct with that breeding, it is so perfect. Thank you Joom for sharing these with me, you made me smile! :o) Ben says they are soo adorable too. Hello from Ben to all.

Charles said...

pretty girls! very much pretty girls! I'm also in love. None of them is my favourite because both of them have my heart...oh...my my pretty girls. Roxana...you're rock!

sugarhills said...

Congratulations Roxanne!
First one is so very special, even if all are special,
To that you become a new breeder!
They are so very very pretty!!!
Looking forward to see your breeding grew! Best of luck!
Ellika and Peter

Roxana said...

Thank you all so very much for your kind comments and support!
Mrs. Joom, thank you for helping make this happen! Thank you for trusting me with your babies. Thank you for all your support!

I send my love and a hug to you all!

Toni said...

Congrats Roxana these are two gorgeous babies ..love both of them. I love the tri colour especially, one of my favourite colourings.they are both beautifully marked.

This is a lovely litter for your outcross..well done, with Jooms beautiful dogs you have bred very nicely.The very best of luck with these two beauties.

Love the pics.Thanks for sharing Joom you must be a happy and proud Grandma.

Carina said...

Hi!

Roxana they are absolutly adorable! =o)