Thursday, March 25, 2010

Amex destiny changes

I've always believed that Dogs have their own destiny. No matter how much we try to determine their lives, fate will inspire them onto their own paths.

Comes the day when Amex has to change his life course!

Amex is one of the best son of Cash and Star, the super dam. Amex is a famous puppy of mine, and many friends know and love him. I tried to determine his life into another path, but fate forced changes.

Amex will be travelling to Mrs. Donna Jensen of Dazzle Chihuahuas, Texas, in May.

Mrs. Donna Jensen, kindly paid attention to Amex. She fell in love with him the very moment she first saw him.

Mrs.Donna Jensen has been breeding chihuahuas for 12 years ,seems not very long ,but one of her Dazzle chihuahuas was # 1 smooth of the USA in the year 2008-2009. She has won Best of Breed and many other awards at the National Chihuahuas Specialty , Eucanuba Best of Breed , and offsprings from her dogs have won at Westminster.

If I'm not showing off too much, I think the two of us have one thign in common. We started breeding when we're already older, so we try to only do, show and produce the best.


Amex' picture taken yesterday.He is in the shading season and is compleatly hairless

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thank you George Lee for falling in love with Amex since he was still a baby, even before he opened his eyes. You made me proud, and you gave me the confidence that Amex is so special. Thank you George Lee.

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

I know Donna Jensen of Dazzle Chihuahuas! Her dogs are amazing , like yours!!!

Ahhh...this must be combination of holy!

Can't wait to seeing Amex lives with and shown by Donna Jensen. You can be so proud Joom.

Mary said...

WOW!!! That's great destiny that Amex has changed to!

Donna , congratulations on one of the top puppy that you are getting to your wings.

Amex, congratulations on your grat drstiny. Make your new mommy proud!

Joom, things always work out for the best ! Your dogs deserve only the best destiny.

Margeta said...

Great to know! That's great destiny!

Does Visa still belong to Sue Repash?

You're still keeping Master,yes?

Michelle said...

WAY TO GO AMEX!!!!!......
Yes our beautiful babies all have Destiny.....Best of Luck Donna with your wonderful new addition.... That Cash is the super dog..... EVERYONE loves CASH....
I'm soooo excited myself to meet my handsome little fella soon as well...MR. Classic.... he stole my heart to ;o))

you can do me a favor and sneak his brother on that plane...Master...lol....

Again way to gooooo Amex!!!
Kisses and Hugs

Toni said...

Sweet Amex - his path was determined by fate.

Sometimes its hard to understand, but I feel it always turns out for the best.

I think he will have a brilliant career and make you and his new owner Donna very proud.

He is such a gorgeous boy ,as are his siblings - a litter that will all do extremely well Im sure .

I shall be following his and his brothers progess and I feel they will bring us all a lot of joy.

Michelle your little one is so wonderful as well ,you will have some great times.

How exciting it will be to have them all in the ring, Lucky ladies .

kisses to Amex.

best regards Toni.

Tina said...

I also know Donna Jensen of Dazzle Chihuahua. I will look for them at Nationals in Chicago this year. Well maybe we will see both boys compete. Very exciting! Everyone is happy now. Congrats to all!

Kandra said...

Donna has some amazing dogs Amex will continue to be a star with her. Great choice for him Joom. He is beautiful, even hairless. =)got to love that stage.

George Lee said...

You are welcome, Joom. Amex deserves the best! :)

Roxana said...

Wonderful destiny! Amex is my very favorite!!! And I am more than happy that he will become a big US Champion soon!

Hugs to you all!!!

Charles said...

Great!!!
Now everybody is happy!

Amex has got the right wings to sit still and cuddle under , let's catch eyes on hia great steps of showing soon.

Best luck to everybody involves.