Thursday, March 18, 2010

Malee & Rose won Group places!!!

I feel like I'm fine now!! :-)
Malee won a Breed and a Group 4 at the Wednesday dog show, York Kennel Club.
Rose won Reserve to a four point major , HER FIRST SHOW IN THE STATES, Best Puppy and a Puppy Group 4!!!!
The two precious girls are showing by Erika Lanasa.
The judge for the Group places was Mr. John Stanton , New Zealand.

Malee: Am.Ch. Saiyai's Thai Little Florist "Malee"

Rose: Th.Ch. Saiyai's Dancin Rose Garden to Sollette


7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Big congratulations! Joom, nowonder you feel so fine. I hope you ARE fine too! :-)

Congrats to Roxana as well. I see you on the moon!:0)

The two girls are working so good with Erika.

I AM SO HAPPY WITH YOU ALL.

Mary said...

Wow! Speechless! Just happy and proud so very much.:0))

Roxana said...

Wow oh wow!!!! Way to go Saiyai Doghome Dogs!!!! Yahooooo!!!! I am on the clouds with you Mrs. Joom!! Everyone should come and join us!!!

Way to go Malee and Rose! Thank you Erika for your great work and dedication!

Hugs to you all!!!!! Happy, happy!!!

Charles said...

Congrats to everybody involves! Way to go girls! You are super gorgeous! Super winners!

Carina said...

Hurray hurray!

Congratulations!!

=o)

Gina said...

WooooooHoooooo!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! So happy for you!

Toni said...

I think Erika is Super Woman and a very dedicated one as well,

What wonderful work she does with your beautiful ones Joom, and you can see they love her .

My congrats to you Joom. Erika and those lovely lovely girls ,
best regards Toni