Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Presents from two freinds, different parts of the world

Actually, other than love and care from my family, the care from my friends, from all corners of the world, also mean a lot to me. Every email, every comment on facebook, and message in my message box, all contain the love and care, which means a lot to my heart and health.

Today, I want to share presents from two friends, who live in different parts of the world. They made me smile on a day I am sick and tired. Roxana from Switzerland, tried to take pictures of her four dogs - all of which are of my breeding - Richie, Princess, Nayla and Roger. But it's not easy to have them all be together in one place at the same time. So Roxana had Nikkie call them, and all of them ran to claim a place on her lap. What a surprise to see the lap of a little girl to be a warm comfortable place for four dogs. It's one of the cutest picture.

Michelle Brislin, my close friend, and family, who live in Pensylvania, kindly arranged to send a bouquet to me. It was an acoss the ocean arrangement. Can you imagine, me sitting by my bedroom's window, I saw a car parked by my house. I saw a guy carrying a big beautiful bouquet. My maid accepted the bouquet and carried it up to me. While my maid was carrying up the bouquet, I don't know why I told myself that that bouquet is from Michelle. The card was filled with sweet words, and kind wishes. Thank you Mitchelle.

Thanks everybody. Not often that I would be ill for so long , but I hope I will recover in the next few days. :-)))

The beautiful bouquet from Michelle Brislin.


Nikkie and the four beautiful nature creation , arranged by Roxana Hossli.


10 comments:

Mary said...

Wow! The bouquet is very beautiful and the picture is wonderful. Those presents are really neated. Michelle ,you are super! Roxana , you are a sweet freind.

Get well my dear Joom! Everybody loves you .

Eva Wolbeck said...

Dear Joom, we all are thinking of you. We love you and hope, you get better soon. Michelle is such a wonderful friend. But you deserve it.
Enjoy these beautiful flowers and good friends. It makes the life wonderful :-)))
Hugs, Eva xxxxx

Michelle said...

GOOD Morning... I am so happy those flowers got to you and you love them. They are as pretty as I wanted them to be. When I heard you may have that flu I knew how horribly sick and sad you much be.
I hope you put your nose right up to that bouquet and smiled... That is the best smell!!

Enjoy they look beautiful .. Most importantly GET BETTER SOON!!
We love you!!

Roxana... That picture speaks a milion words .. They are all to to cute.. Love Richie ... He holds special place in my heart from the beginning!!! Right from those pictures when him and Tommie jr. Were pups playing in Jooms back yard. Give them all a kiss for me..

Get well Joom... Xoxoxo
Brina sends her love to Auntie Joom!!

Margeta said...

Love you Joom. Hope you get well by tomorrow!! :0)

Michelle, what you did is excelence.

Roxana ,you are a caring freind, that 's what you are.

I'm lucky to be among all of you!

Jennifer said...

The bouquet is beautiful. The picture is so special.

Joom, please get well quickly.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thank you friends. I hope that tomorrow, I willbe fine, LOL.

Michelle, of course I put my nose on the flower, however, I had the mask on, LOL. I dare note smell them directly without the mask. I'm afraid, I will leave disease behind, and it might spread to whoever else smell it next. So, let's leave the beautiful flower without poison, from me, LOL.

Tell Brina that Auntie Joom thanks you and send love to her.

Love you all. I hope everybody have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I got a smile on my face when I read this... so wondeful to have so many good friends from all over the world! =o)

I bet that you will feel better much faster, Joom, when you can enjoy all your friends good wishes... =o)

Beautiful flowers Michelle!... and such a nice photo Roxana!

Love to you all!

Carina said...

ooops... I forgot to write my name..../Carina

Roxana said...

Dear Mrs. Joom, I hope you are feeling better.

Those flowers are so beautiful, what a very thoughtful gift from Michelle.

I am glad you enjoyed the picture. Those little chi babies are a precious part of our family and it is thanks to you Mrs. Joom. They put a smile on my face everyday all day. I am so glad they can bring a smile to others too. They send their love to you all.

Michelle, I will give an extra hug to Richie from you. And yes, I loved those pictures... I remember them well.
Send my love to Tommie too from Richie and I. And Paris too of course.

Hugs to you all from Switzerland. Love u

Toni said...

How nice to get such such sweet surprises ,especially when you are not feeling that well.

such kind and caring friends.

Im sure that both of the beautiful arrangements will help
you feel better.

best regards Toni,