Sunday, March 7, 2010

What a brilliant day!

What a brilliant day I am having!!!!

Winky -our beautiful Cavalier King Charles , delivered 1 boy and 3 girls black-tan cavalier puppies , in Indonesia ,at BL's place. It's the first litter of "Saiyai & Divine Cavaliers". The puppies are healthy and adorable.

Choco & Bono arrived NY and continued traveling with Erika to PA and they arrived Erika's place safely. Erika drove 10 hours round trip and they are happy at home now.

Roger Federer flew from NY , with Allen -Saiyai's freind, arrived Switzerland safely and enjoyed his new loving family , Hossili family , so very much.

Bouquet : Saiyai & Brislin 's Dancin Bouquet , won 1 Best Puppy of Breed and 2 RCC at the dog show in Thailand.

Wow! I am so happy. What a brilliant day!!!!


Bouquet

7 comments:

Mary said...

WOW! Joom! What a brilliant day!!!! I am so happy with you. And ofcourse , congratulations on everything happened excelent ways to you and everybody involves.

Michelle said...

Good Morning Joom- what a nice day.. Beautiful puppies, beautiful wins, all the doggies arrived safely to their destinations... What else could you ask for??

I will meet Erics next Sunday to pick up Tommie :0))
miss the little guy!!

Send love to Bouquet for going a good job!!

Toni said...

Some days shine from others because so many good things happen all in the one day and this is one of those days,and as you said ,just brilliant.

Im so pleased for you ,this fist litter is exciting they look so cute and healthy in the pics you posted on facebook.It will be lovely to watch them develope.

Congratulations re Bouquet she is such a good girl for doing so well for you ,and rightly so as she is so lovely.

I hope you have many many more brilliant days.
best regards Toni

Roxana said...

It is a brilliant day indeed!

Congratulations for the new litter, I am sure they will grow up as beautiful as their parents! I saw the baby Cavalier you have posted on you Nursey page and it is so sweet and beautiful! Melting my heart!

I am excited for Choco and Bono. I am sure they will do great in the US! They are gorgeous little ones!

Congratulations to Bouquet! Great job!

And Roger...... Well what can I say! I fell in love with him as a young puppy and waited for this day for more than a year! He is here finally! He is wonderful, funny, and very out going! I must say Saiyai Doghome produces the most beautiful dogs! I thank you Mrs. Joom and all the Sakawee family for Roger. We are grateful for this precious little life!

Thank you!

Jennifer said...

Joom, I am so happy you have a brilliant day . You deserve it. I hope you keep on having many more briliant days. You really deserve!

Carina said...

Haurray, hurray Joom!

I am so happy you had a wonderful day!... and your dear friends too... ;o)


And congratulations to BL aswell; wonderful news about the puppies.

Hugs!

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thank you freinds! You all are so great freinds. Love you all.