Thursday, July 16, 2009

Because of them

Last night was a night I slept most deeply and happily in many months. Might be because I was tired from just recovering from a sickness, and I was still very happy with the show results of Tommie, Gina, and Roger Federer. As I've already shown off, haha, that's the reason, which made me have a very sweet dream.

When I woke up, these are the sights around my bed. See, how happy I am. I was happy when I was asleep, and I was happy when I woke up because of them.














3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Woooo!!! How happy you are for sure!! Sleep and wake up with beautiful beloved dogs!! I also have the same atmosphere around my bed every night. Happy, happy!

Carina said...

Hi Joom!

Oh! I understand your happiness =o)
It warms my heart!

I am sorry you have been sick...
I hope you feel much better now.

Love! =o)

Roxana said...

This melts me too!