Saturday, July 11, 2009

Not bad for Roger's first show.

Today, there was a show at the Ayuthaya province, near Bangkok. Roger Federer, out of Baron and Tana, from Saiyai Kennel made his showing debut at 6 months old in the puppy group. Lets see what Roger won...

He won two CCs, two Best Puppy of Breed, one Reserve Best of Breed, and RESERVE BEST PUPPY IN GROUP!

The judges were:

Mr. Kevin Harris (Australia)
Ms. Julie Gotch (Australia)
Mr. Ben Luxton (Australia)

Not bad f0r Roger's first ever show, right?
(I write plainly but I know that every friend can sense that I've been very excited all day long. LOL)



13 comments:

Michelle said...

Joom... As you know I am vacationing... Better yet camping in the middle of woods. Hahahaha
Now... Feel like climbing a few trees for all the wins ..
Ok I will NOT climb a tree but you get the drift ..
Yeeeeaaahhhh !!!
Awesome

Rick Morgan said...

Great news for you Joom. You are doing well with your dogs the world over. Keep up the good work.

Roxana said...

Way to go Mrs. Joom and Roger! What a great start for this beautiful boy! I think he was born to be a big champion!!

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this boy!!! Congrats to all on the wins..

Jennifer said...

That was very very good for the first start. No, I must say that was exelence!!!

I agree that Roger was born to be a big champion....like his father,Baron, my all time favourite one.

Charles said...

Roger Federer is a precious gift for you from Tana & Baron. Ahh!! Look what he did in his first show...EXELENCE!!!!

Margeta said...

AHHH!!!! Look at what Roger did at his first show.... You got tears to my eyes with happiness.

You really have gift from holy for breeding. You've always done great . Look at Roger.

Can't wait to his pictures on the winning podiums.

Kandra said...

That is wonderful news Joom, I am very happy for you. Your dogs are beautiful

Emily said...

Congrat! What a good start! Go Roger!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Way to go Roger & Joom.Many more wins awaiting for you.

Ming said...

Awesome!! Can't wait to see many more wing to come for roger.

Unknown said...

yeah Roger I love his entire look he is so gorgeous... Congratulations to everyone again what a great win...

Melina said...

Congrats Joom, he is such a lovely boy and so handsome. You are doing so well with your winners, i am so happy for you xox