Tuesday, July 7, 2009

grateful and forgiveness on Asanha Bucha day

Today is a one of the most important Buddhist date, which is the official religion of Thailand. It's a holiday and it's a day we do merit. One of the biggest merits one can do is to meditate and give. This important date is called Asanha Bucha. Today was the day that the first monk was ordainced by Lord Buddha, thus completing the Buddhist holy trinity. This happened about 2500 years ago in India.

I woke up to offer food to the monks as usual, and wished for good things to happen to all my friends. I will meditate, and will try to be forgiving and grateful. I will enjoy remembering all the good things I have received, from people and dogs, and I will try to forgive all those that have hurt me.

Please enjoy the merit with me.


Wreath that is made of jasmine and roses, to pay respect and gratefulness for the people and dogs, that have been kind to me, and to forgive those that has harmed me.

5 comments:

Mary said...

I enjoy the merrit with you. Your heart is full of kindness and happiness always. You have done exelence karma to those poor dogs that you rescue. That is the great karma of yours.

I enjoy the merrit.

Margeta Moor said...

I ofcourse enjoy the merrit.

Thank you for sharing the good wishes and kindness to us.

Forgiving is hardest part to get it past,for human being. From what I 've known what happened to you, if you can forgive.... I am sure there will nothing be able to harm your heart anymore.

I enjoy the merrit with you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing and thinking of all of us(2-4legged). You have such a good heart and so thoughtful.
We all need days like this more often..to be reminded we do need to forgive and be more grateful. If we could all take time to meditate too that would be great!
I enjoy the merrit with you.

sugarhills said...

Thank you Joom, for enlighten all your friends of this beautiful day!
We are so grateful for beaing one of them!
And today we will think a little extra, and forgive the ones who need it.
Love Ellika and Peter

Anonymous said...

What a great day! A day of forgiveness!

When we forgive we are set free from all bitterness that has had us captured. Then we are filled with love again!!!!

Lets start forgiving more and hating less!!!!