Sunday, July 12, 2009

Look at Marina's precious boy

Marina of Masway, Moscow kindly sent me some nice pictures of the boy, who made me light-hearted. Do you remember this boy, whom we saw before he opened his eyes and were lying in Marina's hands. Now he's a little handsome boy enjoying the Moscow sun, the bonsai tree, and his parents.

I told Marina that if this boy was a girl, I will fight to my last drop of blood to have her. Fortunately, he's a boy. I wonder who will become the lucky owner.















8 comments:

Jennifer said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! No other words but CUTE! He is so light hearted.

Thank you Joom and Marina for sharing.

Mary said...

Yeh!! I agree he is so cute. The picture with the parents is touching. The little boy under the bonsai,the smallest tree...ummm...good shot.Sooo nice.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! He has grown beautifully. Love him. Hugs/kisses to the precious boy.

Roxana said...

What a precious little one! Yes, I remember that wonderful picture when he was just days old. He is so adorable.

He is making my Sunday!!!

Thank you!

sugarhills said...

AWE This is the most precious little boy! We to remember the pics, when he was a tiny tiny baby in the hands of Marina, so happy to see he grew up to be so beautiful and special!
Kiss him from us!
Ellika and Peter

Rick Morgan said...

Whoa!! Look at that boy. I too remember the photo of him in your hands, Marina. He has grown so much. Best of luck with him.

michelle said...

Marina... very very pretty markings...
how quickly they grow.... he's handsome!!
best of luck!

Michelle

Melina said...

Just beautiful!!! Thank you Joom and Marina for sharing, He is so gorgeous xox