Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Michelle's wonderful puppies

Michelle, had puppies from her beautiful pair of Londin and Aussie. But because the boy of the litter is so small, Michelle spent her time trying to preserve his life, by hand-feeding milk from a tube every hour. Yes, Michelle did it while she's also working hard and her own kids also have many activities at school. I don't know how Michelle went through such a tough period. Now, the boy has survived and is beautiful. As for the girl, she's amazingly beautiful. So Michelle begins to shock the world by showing pictures of the beautiful puppies to all her friends around the world, LOL. Michelle, is like a mirror to me because this is what I do everyday, LOL.

The boy is going to fashion designer Ada Nieves in New York city. As for the girl, I guess she'll become a treasure at the Brislin chihuahua.

Congratulations my dear Michelle.


The beautiful girl


The boy who's going to live in the fashion industry

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

The puppies are so gorgeous. The girl is amazing beautiful. The little boy is darling. I love the little ones. I can imagine how big deal that Michelle came throgh with the small one , but you make it!! He is so adorable, very adorable creation.

Charles said...

Adorable puppies! Congratulations to the great breeder, designer,life-saver, Michelle. You've done very good job!

Margeta said...

AWW!! NO OTHER WORDS BUT SOOO BEAUTIFUL.UMM..BOTH OF THEM MELT MY HEART...HELP...SEND ONE OF THEM TO HEAL ME IN GERMANY,PLEASE.

NO, SERIOUSLY, THEY ARE SO CUTE.CHI KISSES TO MICHELLE AND THE PUPS.

OF COURSE, TO JOOM TOO.

Michelle said...

Hi joom... I'm glad you enjoyed the babies !
I am in puppy heaven waking up every morning to their wimpers... They sleep with me in my bedroom so each morning my alarm clock is puppy cries lol
They cry because the are already so spoiled rotten from everyone picking them up all the time.. Lol

The litter, including the girl is going to be loved with a couple in Los Vegas, Nevada . They will fly up to meet me in august and take the babies back home to be loved!

Roxana said...

Michelle, I was starting to miss you!!!!! How are you? I see, very busy. I think you need to come and stay with me for a vacation!!!! How does that sound?

I love your puppies! This is a dream breeding!!! That girl is something! The boys are looking great also and one is going to have a fabulous life in New York!!! Sounds great!!


Hugs,
Roxana

Unknown said...

WORK the runway in NYC baby boy... as cute as can be- he is so cute he makes me smile and gets me excited to see him what a gorgeous face and the girl is as precious as can be...

Michelle said...

Ahhh you all make me smile...
The puppies are really all beautiful.. I'm proud.. Believe me... This way my first c-section I ever had so was tough mentally.. I think that night I had Rick on the phone at midnight chewing his ear off to calm my nerves !! Lol
But got through it... And momma did very very well!

Roxana would love to come and visit :0) but if I ever venture that far, I promised Joom she would be my first stop!!! Lol
Have idea... I fly ... Pick up Rick go to Joom's house and we all meet there.. All friends together!!
What a dream vacation... Stacia will have to fly from Hawaii and meet us... She has to see Tommie now!
Speaking of Tommie.... He is showing with Every weekend in July... Everyone keep you fingers crossed for jim and his handler Jim Lehman!!!

Carina said...

Hi!

Oh! When I see the little girl my heart melts... what a little sweet heart....

Thanks for sharing this wonderful photos!

Congratulations to Michelle!!

=o)