Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Anton and Winky are ready for their first show in Jakarta

After Anton and Winky moved to live with BL and family for a while, BL and Shelly, his wife have started training the two precious cavaliers for the shows in Indonesia. In the pictures is Oddie, their youngest son, who loves dogs very much, helping them handle the dogs. Look at his smile, which shows how happy he is to be with dogs. Anyone can see that this is a great handler in the making. I am happy that Anton and Winky are living with such a great family. BL and Shelly, how lucky I am to have you as partners.

BL and Shelly will show Anton and Winky this coming weekend. It'll be the first time BL shows cavaliers, and it'll be the first time Anton and Winky show outside Thailand. How excited I am.







5 comments:

BL said...

And how lucky we are to have you by our side, Sis.

Wish us luck in the shows..

Mary said...

Beautiful cavaliers and lovely boys. Way to go Anton ,Winky and Oddie!

Great to know you have a nice partner. Anton & Winky are in good hands and will bring pride to you for sure.

Margeta said...

Very nice boy and cavaliers. I bet you miss Anton and Winky so much but I am happy for you that they are in good hands.

Keep us post for the show results.

Roxana said...

Oh, I love the handler! Soooo cute!
Thank you, these pictures are making me smile!

Carina said...

Ohhhh!

So cute =o)
Oddie is a real sweetheart standing there so proud...
a very cute little handler. =o)

God Luck!to BL and Shelly.

I am so excited to hear news after the show.

Love!