Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pui, my latest rescued dog.

My family and I are still having a lot of troubles, but we believe life must go on. Before all the troubles are resolved positively (hopefully) will be some time from now. Should I wait till all the troubles are resolved before doing anything, I will probably miss out on many laughs LAUGH OUT LOUD, and would not be doing anything beneficial. I'm still busy with a million things each day, including doing my best to help the rescued dogs, but dare not bring them back home, LOL.

the latest dog I rescued is called Pui. She's a female, with unknown age and breed. She was abandoned on the streets in front a a game shop in Bangkok. Pui banged into things, and was beaten by the shop owner, because Pui banged into his customers. The merchants there suspected that Pui is blind, which might be why she was abandoned. The final day, when Pui was rescued, was the day the game shop owner used a knife to cut all over Pui's body and threw her out onto the streets, almost getting hit by a car. The merchants there condemned the game shop owner, and took Pui to a hospital. Someone posted Pui's story on the internet looking for someone to adopt her. That person was me.

Pui had to recover from many deep cuts. Some wounds were very closed to the veins. Pui also had many diseases in her body, as street dogs do. The vet ,after thorough testing,confirmed that Pui is blind.Anyhow, Pui has survived.

I took Pui to my office. I let her stay at an empty room at the bottom of the office, together with Boonchoo, a crippled dog, whom my staff saved from the authorities. Pui have only been staying for a few days, but she's very dominant. She acts as if she was the superior to Boonchoo, and surprisingly, Boonchoo allows her. The second she hears someone walks, she would talk towards that person, and she would bang into Boonchoo, who's just lying there. She would bark and tell off Boonchoo. Boonchoo would get up and try to crawl away. Sometimes Pui walks into a chair, and of course, she barks at that chair as well. All this because she's blind. Fortunately, Boonchoo, who was there before her, let her get away with everything. My staff would help carry away the chair when she walks into it. Perhaps she thinks the chair gets out of her way, just like Boonchoo.LOL

When compared to my earlier rescued dog cases, Pui's case is considered to be lighter. We don't know how old Boonchoo and Pui are, and how much longer they are going to live. We hope that my office can be the place where BoonChoo, Pui, and another dog named Tongdee, could all live happily.

That's what I have done while my life and feelings are so down. I am happy to have done this.


Pui, she looks good considering she's blind and just came from the steets, right?


Pui, the blind dog who acts superior to Boonchoo

Boonchoo, a dog with crippled legs. He moves by crawling. And Pui, the blind. These two crippled dogs, who are happy (I hope) at my office.



21 comments:

Marina said...

Joom,
I am shocked by your story about Pui.
I live in my country many years, but I never met animals directly in the street which have cruel beaten.....
Possibly I the happy person concerning it.
Otherwise I should do for them something too, similarly as you, Joom.
Earlier I thought that people of your country the RELIGIOUS and KIND people similar to you!
I should is a pity to me that to think another now.
To me painfully to hear such cruel histories.
BUT I ADMIRE SUCH PEOPLE SIMILAR TO YOU, JOOM!!!
Thanks the God that YOU are in my life and among all people!!!!
Heartfelt thank you, Joom!

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Marina,

In my country, just like any other, there are people who love dogs. But at the same time, there are people who harm dogs. There are many organizations, which try to help these dogs, but they are not able to fully take care of them all. MY family is just a small family, which tries to help some of these poor dogs.

Margeta said...

Another impressive story what you have done to the poor creation nature. Joom you got tears to my eyes. Pui and Boonchoo are so poor but they are blessed to have you, your family and your staff.

I am sure Pui and Boonchoo are so happy living at your office.

God bless the golden hearts of you all.

Anonymous said...

ได้อ่านเรื่องราวแล้วก้อรู้สึกเสียใจกับน้องปุ้ย...
แต่ก้อรู้สึกว่าเค้าช่างโชคดี ที่ได้รับความเมตตาจากพี่จุ๋ม

ในช่วงเวลาที่เลวร้ายมักแทรกไว้ด้วยเรื่องราวดีดีเสมอ..
ในช่วงเวลาที่วุ่นวาย ยุ่งเหยิง มักมีมุมที่สงบและเว้นว่างเช่นกัน..

ความสุขอยู่ที่ใจ สิ่งดีดีจะกลับคืนสู่คนทำดี ดีใจกับน้องๆ ทุกตัวนะคะ ได้เจอคนดี มีเมตตา
เป็นกำลังใจให้นะคะ...:)

Anonymous said...

น้องนัทค่ะ........

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

ไมว่า Anonymous จะเป็นใคร ขอให้ทราบว่า ดิฉันซาบซึ้งกับถ้อยคำของคุณมาก

ในช่วงเวลาที่เลวร้ายมักแทรกไว้ด้วยเรื่องราวดีดีเสมอ..
ในช่วงเวลาที่วุ่นวาย ยุ่งเหยิง มักมีมุมที่สงบและเว้นว่างเช่นกัน..

เพราะจังเลยค่ะ

อยากให้มีเรื่องราวดีๆเกิดขึ้นบ่อยๆ และอยากให้มีมุมสงบและเว้นว่างๆมากๆเช่นกัน

คุณเขียนไม่กี่บรรทัด แต่แสดงถึงจิตใจที่งดงามค่ะ ขอบคุณมากๆนะคะ

Natalia said...

I'm sure BOONCHOO and PUI are very happy in the office.
I'm excited to read this story so pretty.
I love being your friend Joom.
You're a good person.

nongnut said...

nongnutcheer up naka na joom

Melina said...

Awe what a sweetie, Joom you have the kindest heart, that's why i originally contacted you. Your love for your rescues impressed me. :)

Roxana said...

I have tears of joy for Pui! She must be so grateful to you and so happy.
Oh Mrs Joom!!! I love this story! I love Boonchoo also. He looks like a sweet Teddy bear.
I love that they have eachother and Boonchoo let's Pui boss him around! It is making me laugh just thinking about it! How cute!

You are an angel to those dogs! You do great things for these little lives! Your life and your love for dogs is touching my heart! May you be blessed in a very special way!!!

Hugs,
Roxana

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Melina, I know I always have you here with me on the the way of my rescue. Thank you for making my way warm.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Roxana, you bring tears to my eyes too. It's good to know we have friends to understand what we have done and be with on the way. I know you have done the same, whenever you have chances ever since you were child upto now. That's touching my heart as well.

For me , to be blessed in a special way may be way too expect, I'll be justify just simply just justice.

Anonymous said...

Yupayao, You are such a wonderful person!! I´m proud to know you .
Eva

Jennifer said...

Joom, this is a sweet stoy of a dog that was born with the bad karma ,and the karma has turn to be good one when Pui hass have you. You are an angel Joom. You will get something special. You'll never lost again my dear.

Mary said...

I am speechless by the impressive story. I know you've done this all the time and I've got tears every time I know that. Love to your heart , your family and all your dogs. Love you ,love you countless times.

Skyler said...

I'm glad to know that you're not letting everything else affect you; you're still doing your best and making a big difference in the lives of those poor dogs. They don't need to talk to understand how much they appreciate your help. Stay strong!

M said...

I am really glad to see that you are "keeping your cool" and
posting up-lifting messages on your blogspot as usual:
don't let mean people get you down.

That rescue dog Pui looks adorable! How can anyone
abuse a dog in the way you describe?

That man in a future life will come back as a soi dog and
people like him will abuse him also.

Anonymous said...

ได้อ่านเรื่องราวแล้วรู้สึกเศร้าและอิ่มใจในเวลาเดียวกันเลยค่ะ

เศร้าที่ชีวิตปุ้ยต้องเจอเรื่องราวร้ายๆ
แต่ก็อิ่มใจ ดีใจ ที่เค้าได้เจอกับคุณจุ๋ม
ดีใจแทนน้องหมาทุกๆตัว ที่ได้รับความเมตตาจากคุณจุ๋มค่ะ
เชื่อว่าพวกเค้าต้องอบอุ่นและมีความสุขในบ้านหลังใหม่อย่างแน่นอน

ขอพรแห่งความดี ดลบรรดาลให้คุณจุ๋มและครอบครัวมีความสุขมากๆนะคะ :)

ก้อยค่ะ

Carina said...

Joom my friend.

Once again You show the true loving and caring person you are.

Despite all your own problems you do everuthing you can to help them in need...

Pui and Boonchoo and all your other rescued dogs are lucky to know the true heart of kind people after such distress and cruelty.

Love you!

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Hi Carina,Jennifer, M , Mary,Skyler,Natalia and all, HERE YOU ARE WITH ME AGAIN!!!Thank you so very much.You all are making my heart bright.

Anonymous said...

Joom I have been gone for a few days. I just got home and had to go into your new blog to read. You will truly be Blessed. You are a angel to all those wonderful little animals you help. I can't imagine all the pain and suffering they have had to bear. Especially Pui being blind and not knowing how to get away from the abusers..then poor Boonchoo. You're heart is so big. I am glad you are still fighting and not giving in..Take care
Ivy