Sunday, November 29, 2009

Peter, Divine ,Nimbus in the states !

Divine (Saiyai Fandango Cash's Dividend) has already arrived to Erika Lanana, to be trained and shown to become an American Champion. Peter carried Divine, along with Nimbus (Peter and Ellika's Russian smooth-coat chihauhua) from Sugarhills, Sweden to Erika in Pensylvania. Erika likes Divine very much. She said, "Divine is very pretty." So we hope Divine will be able to finish his American Championship in no time.

I would like to talk about Peter and Ellika's commitement to this process. It was full determination and time consuming. Peter brought Divine and Nimbus on a boat from Gotland to Stockholm. They stayed overnight at a hotel before departing on a flight from Stockholm to New York. Once they've arrived in New York, Peter was informed by the airline that they do not alow dogs on board. Peter thought that if he had to load his two sons, why would he come? So, he rented a car, and drove from New York to meet Erika at Baltimore. I could not remember if it was four or five hours drive. Erika picked up Peter, Nimbus, and Divine, and she kindly took Peter to a hotel in Baltimore. Erika then took Nimbus and Divine back home with her. Peter enjoyed his stay in Pensylvania for two days, and then took a flight back to New York. There, he met Saiyai and Skyler. they enjoyed spending some time together. Peter is a professional photographer so he loved to visit sights and took many pictures. Saiyai was busy with her school, so she only had a meal with Peter. But Skyler became a buddy with Peter. Skyler took Peter around town.

Peter will come back to New York and Pensylvania to pick up Nimbus and Divine, once they have finished their American Championships. So, Peter will have more opportunities to take more pictures. He may take pictures of Nimbus and Divine at the Statue of Liberty! Who knows?!

Saiyai Fandango Cash's Dividend
One and a half year old pretty boy from Cash and Minnie



Peter is a professional photographer, so he enjoys taking photos of the different sights. He doesn't have too many pictures of himself. This picture of him at the Statue of Liberty was taken by Skyler.

Peter and Saiyai at a restaurant in New York




15 comments:

Kandra said...

He looks just the same as he did at this time last year when I met him in Seattle. I am so hoping to meet Ellika also next time when they come thru my town, well Seattle it is 3 hours away from my home but it is worth the drive. they are wonderful people and friends. Great photo of Divine also. He reminds me so much of my boy Pistol who I would love to send to Erika this next year. Thanks for sharing Joom. what a wonderful photo of them at the restaurant, you have a very beautiful daughter.

Donny said...

Very nice, I want one just like that, nooo I want a couple hihihihi

Jennifer said...

Sooo nice pix and sory. How nice commitement to the process of Peter & Ellika!.They are devoted to thier dogs. I love Peter & Ellika! And ofcourse ,I love Divine so very much as ever. He is one of a kind. I visitted thier website and found that Nimbus is very gorgeous as well.

Skyler said...

Yeah, Peter does take great pictures and it was fun showing him around.

Too bad I didn't get to meet Divine though! She looks great!

sugarhills said...

Hallo everyone!
Thank´s Joom for posting this!
Well, no way is to long when you have a goal in life! And we really really love our dogs and they decerve the best handlers, like Erika Lanza, and Stacia O´Hira!

Kandra, we are hopefully coming both of us next time! Love Seattle and want to show Ellika this beautiful city!

And Skyler! Thank´s for showing me this great BIG City...(Ellika has already been there many times, and have told me how Big it really is...now I know, lol)and it´s food...
I have been thinking of the NY Milkshakes...MMMM..and Skyler...
Divine is a he, LOL!
And even though Saiyai was so busy in school, she took the time out to help me fill out all the dog papers, and we had a great meal together!

Have a great day everyone!
Peter and Ellika

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Kandra, lets go to thier wedding in Hawaii in August! Don't let only Stacia and Celeb to be the witness. You and I ,go and meet there , to be our good friends weddinng 's witnesses , OK?

Margeta said...

AWW! Divine is adorable! I remember Divine as the pretty baby boy. Now he has grown up as a young handsome guy! OH! this is one of a Cash's productions!!!! I am in love....

Saiyai looked very beautiful as ever. Peter looked so kind. They seemed have a very good time!

Thanks for sharing ,my dear Joom.

Mary said...

What I can say to Divine is " Awesome"! He is as gorgeous as Cash 's kids should be. Great breeding Joom.

I am glad to know Peter enjoyed New york! What I know for Newyork are "Great,Beautiful, Fabulous, Expensive"

Saiyai looked happy for being a Newyork girl! She is beautiful too.

Kandra said...

Joom If I can afford to go my husband and I would love to go. I need the exact dates of them going and what date is the wedding so I can start planning now. You know Rob and I have not taken a honeymoon yet and we have been married almost 6 years so this celebration could be a time for us to get away too.

Unknown said...

wow Divine is absolutely DIVINE so gorgeous... he should finish his Championship in no time... Peter is such a dedicated dog lover...a rare breed these days no wonder he gets blessed with gorgeous puppies...

Roxana said...

I agree with Stacie, Divine is SO DIVINE!!!

What a great story! Thanks for sharing!

Great luck to Divine and Nimbus!!!
They are is the best of hands! Erika!!!

Hugs,
Roxana

Anonymous said...

I wish them all good luck:)
Karen

Michelle said...

Ohh beautiful chi.. Simply divine !!
I'm sure you'll sail to American championship.

Peter wish knew you were in town.. I would have lived to meet Saiyai, Skyler and yourself.. Even if it wAs for a quick bite to eat. Next time.. Ellika will be pleasure to meet you to dear.

Keep pictures comming.. Love Divine..

sugarhills said...

Thank´s everyone, Joom, you should have the credit for being blessed with beautiful puppies, such as Divine, Celeb etc, we are so thankful that we became friends!

And we are so thankful to have all your blessings, for Divine and Nimbus, and we are
very proud to be their owner.

Michelle, If I only known you lived in NY I would have loved to meet you too! I´ll be back to pick up the boy´s next year and hopefully going thru NY then again! I will keep you posted!

Joom with family,and Stacia! and Kandra and Rob and even if any other new or old friends would like to come to Hawaii, we would be so honoured! We will have a wedding on a beach, that Stacias friend the minister, will arrange, but we will for sure have a great time and eat good somewhere after...and dancing hula hula into the midnight! Stacia, could you show us?
We dont have the dates and beach yet, we are planning this with the minister, but all who wants to be there, send an email to us and we will keep you posted as soon as we have all dates. But we know it is going to be in August 2010.

We would be honoured yo have you three,Joom, Kandra and you Stacia, be our witnesses? along with little CELEB(Divines half sister)!



Love/ Peter and Ellika

Unknown said...

thanks peter and I can arrange the after wedding food thing and stuff... looks like its getting slowly together... my friend is perfect to seal your marriage because he is a dog person as well as a priest... and a teacher of the hula...