Sunday, November 1, 2009

It seems Malee doesn't know how to win below groups!

I heard good news across the sky from Erika Lanasa that Yesterday both Malee and Roger won the breed and looked fabulous. Malee went on to get a Group 2!!!!! .

Malee also won the breed on Friday and she got a group 4 as well. Ummm... it seems Malee doesn't know how to win below groups!!!!!!!!

Roger got 2 breed and one reserve breed. He is almost home , Switzerland!!

WOOHOO!!!!!! Sooooo happy!!!! So proud of them!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Erika for sending the good news across the sky to cheer me up in my difficult time.

More upcoming show today!!!!!!!


This is the picture when Malee won the Best in Group One under judge Robert Sharp at the Hunterdon Hills dog show.

8 comments:

Kandra said...

how wonderful, I actually emailed Erika about handling Pistol when I get ready to send him out sometime next year. I think he may finish quicker with her. Congrats on the wins.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

AWW! That's great Kandra. Having Erika shows Pistol for you. Erika travels alot (for the show) and when she is at home , she is always busy. I'll remind her about your mail.

Mary said...

Nothing to say, JUST WONDERFUL!!!!

Hugs to you all on Haloween day.

Unknown said...

Congrats! That's awesome, I'm in Thailand now. I'm going to grad school in Chiang Mai. My dogs are coming with a friend in January so maybe we can met each other at a show. Great job for your dogs those are some impressive wins!

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Erika said Malee is absolutely stunning. She has a huge heart and shows like a precision trained large breed dog. WOW!!I am so proud of her.!!!!

Carina said...

Hi!

I am so happy for you! =o)
Wonderful news!

Congratulations! from me.

Love!

=o)

Roxana said...

Malee is looking more beautiful than ever! She did great!

Roger did very well also! I am so proud of them both!

Thank you Erika! Thank you so very much!

Hugs to you all!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful wins!
Congratulations Joom, and Erika!!
Karen