Sunday, November 22, 2009

The naughty Bouquet in the ring yesterday

It's Sunday, I feel relaxed, and I feel like talking behind someone, and Bouquet is my target. LOL

As you know, because I showed off, Rose finished her Thai Championship yesterday from just two shows. Everyone knows that Bouquet competed against Rose. Rose was shown by Prayoon, and Bouquet was shown by Anucha. They're my good friends, and they're also good friends. They greeted one another in the ring, but Bouquet didn't even look at Rose.

In the first show, Bouquet showed well and received cheers, as usual. But she tripped over a bump on the ground. She fell on her back. When she recovered herself, she barked at her handler. !! The judge and the audience laughed, but she didn't seem to laugh along. In that round, she won only 2nd place and a reserve CC.

In the 2nd and 3rd round, she still showed well, but when the judge looked at her bite, he found that she doesn't have her two fangs. This is unfortunate. She has only lost her two fangs days before the show. Of course, in these two rounds, she won just 2nd places and two reserve CCs.

Bouquet was rich with reserve CCs.!!!

After the last round of show, Anucha led her past the seat occupied by Prayoon and Rose. The two handlers talked as usual. Rose acted happily to have met Bouquet, because they were sperated while training to show, and they only meet during shows. But you know what Bouquet did? Bouquet ignored Rose, and looked her by the corner of her eyes as if to say, "you can win now, but you will soon lose your fangs like me." When the handler led her away, she looked back at Rose with unfriendy eyes as if to say, "we'll meet again." She probably didn't know Rose has already finished her championship, LOL.

That was all about the naughty Bouquet.





9 comments:

Margeta said...

LOL Bouquet seemed to be serious in the show. I think she is a type that wans to be the best. When she didn't do as best as she thought she should, so she was upset. I love the way she is! I love the little naughty beauttiful Bouquet. She will have her time soon.

Mary said...

I enjoy the story of Bouquet. She is bossy, naughty but lovely. Love her. I am one of her fans.

Unknown said...

naughty gorgeous bouquet... so pretty even when being naughty

Jennifer said...

Hahaha I enjoy the story of the moody Bouquet. She is moody ,bossy but she is gorgeous. Can't help falling in love with her so much. She will be a pretty champion soon, I believe.

Michelle said...

Omg.. I have waken up to read .. And I can hardly keep the tears from rolling from laughing so hard!! Hahaha

this is the best laugh I have had in a while...
I can picture this entire thing going down in the ring.. Joom you told the story well :0)))) very well I'm still laughing!!

I think miss naughty bouquet with her bold attitude and I will get along JUST fine!!!!

She sounds alot like me... Lol lol lol
oh gosh... Had a laugh to last me the day..


Tell bouquet I said to put back on her high heels and try not to trip again while strutting her stuff!! Hahaha

that my girl!!!!!

Jessica said...

LOL at Bouquet.....It was like she knew this was not just a friendly showing but to take the win so Bouquet was being stuck up...LOL I am so proud of Rose taking her championship at such a young age sorry she had to go in the same ring with her littermate...but that just mean Bouquet will be next to get her. Just Bouquet grow them back in. Love them both Bouquet and Rose..

Carina said...

Hi!

Hahaha! =o)
I realy enjoyed reading about Bouquet and Rose....

You are a good storyteller Joom.
I could "see" them when I was reading.

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs!

Kandra said...

What a strong little competitor Bouquet is. LOL I loved this story by you. Thank you so much for sharing. Bouquet can come stay with me anytime you decide she is too serious. LOL

Roxana said...

Oh this is a cute story! Oh little Bouquet has a big attitude! Great! She will do great in her show carrer! Cute and tough! Sounds like my kind of girl!

I am so proud of you little Bouquet! Your Auntie loves you very much! xoxox

Thank you Mrs. Joom these stories brighten my stormy, rainy day!