Friday, March 13, 2009

Great visit at Ike's place

I used to have some Scottish Terriers. The breed is sooooo cute, but quite noisy. One day some of my neighbors complained about the noise. My family and I were very sad, but we had to find some solutions. Fortunately, I had a friend, Ike, who is crazy about Scottish Terriers, and I must say the Scotties built up our friendship. So when Ike knew that I had that problem, he offered to adopt all my Scotties: the parents and 2 daughters.

Recently, Sa and I went to visit Ike and all the Scotties. They are happy together. So I treasured some pictures we took together at Ike's place.

They still love us!! In the picture, one of them kissed Sa, my son.


I held Vendi, the mother. She is International Champion. Ike is the handsme guy in the middle and Nat, Ike's roommate. Sa and I had such a great time visitting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joom!

It's been a while since I looked in to your blog...
The time has run to fast for me...
But now I have been here.... ;o)

So lovely pictures...
and I say; I allways smile when I see you!

You are so beautiful when you smile like that!!

Love from Carina in Sweden.

=o)

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Carina,I always smile when I hear from you. Time goes by..but our frienddhip is lastlong.

I smiled happily because I found my scotties live happily,full of love ...and fun in Ike's place. They are amazing.

Anonymous said...

dear p Jum.

Just visit your web. and treasure our good memory
all your children are happy
i turn on air con every afternoon since the weather is too hot
they seem like it
a big hug from
fasang vendi fong and fang/Ike