Monday, March 9, 2009

Joop , the tiny pretty girl


I have never intened to breed teacup but I have often got some, one or two in a litter always.

Joop is one example.

Joop is a daughter of Cappucino and Malila , the picture I placed here was taken when she was 39 days old. At that age she looked smaller than her littermates and some younger puppy. She is pretty and healthy , anyway.

Many requested for Joop , in and out my country , but we've been reluctant to let her go. It's because of her size that needs for special care. So.. Joop may end up by living at Saiyai kennel forever.

I told my brother who owns Malila and Joop that we might better keep Joop , he said " Good!!" He likes colleting his puppies.LOL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe a request from myself was one of them (LOL0.

She is very pretty, hoever agree that she should be sold to a good home as a pet or stay with momma Joom to live her life. Tinies happen...it is out of our controll.
A bigger sire and dam may do the trick.
GIVE THAT BABY A HUG!!
SHE BEAUTIFUL

Anonymous said...

SHE SURE IS PRETTY JOOM

Anonymous said...

Joop is a Beauty! We agree with your brother, it is hard sometimes to sell our babies too..LOL! She will have a good life with yours and your Brothers love! Lots of Love!
Ellika And Peter

Anonymous said...

Joop is a very pretty itty bitty one indeed! Her markings are very nice. Just makes you want to cuddle her & shower her with kisses!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTY!!!

Its hard not to keep them all...but i have one tiny i can't breed and i just love her as my purse puppy lol!!!! I had to let any others go...its hard but you just can't keep them all....

Its so true though...when they are so small... Chihuahua's are HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!!!

Big hugs from Wine and the family :) XOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

Awe...what a cutie pie!/Karen

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

I sold her to a close friend here today.Miss her but she's in good hands.