Monday, March 23, 2009

Roxana's family at the Zürich Lake


Sophie, Roxana's daughter and the swans in the lake,cute!!

Roxana, Michi - her son and Mrs Yammy-her mom


Mrs Yammy with her grandchildren at the lake.

Roxana's parents flew from Costa Rica to visit Roxana's family in Switzerland. They spend very good time together. Yesterday Roxana took her mother to the Zürich Lake. It is a beautiful spring day! Many, many people are out enjoying the sun. Her husband took her father and Nicolette ,her daughter to see a Soccer game in Milan, Italy. They drove there and enjoyed the game.
Roxana's family are very close to the parents in Costa Rica and all Roxana's sister, Andrea in California. They talk everyday and pray for good things together everyday. They 've prayed for Natalia in Russia and for my sister in Thailand. How kind they are. I'm blessing having them as good friends.
I treasured the pictures here for my own assets in my memories bank.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

what pretty pictures of the lake... and the ducks and clear water, in deed a beautiful spring day and one day I hope I am lucky enough to visit Switzerland...

Anonymous said...

Dearest Mrs. Joom,

Thank you for the beautiful surprise.
I hope you all enjoy the pictures. Yes, Switzerland is a beautiful country. I hope you visit us soon!

Stacie, you are welcome here when ever you wish!

I send my love to you all!

Love and hugs,
Roxana