Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Sweatheart

Today is my husband's birthday. We have been together for 27 years and have 3 wonderful children.

Our family has gone through the best and worst times together, no matter what the circumstances are we stick together; we share happiness and sadness. One thing that I always thank the heavens for allowing me to have this man as my husband, who is so loving and devoted to his family and his country. He is a man that tells me he loves me every day. He has done that since we have been together. He is the father who my kids are so proud of and adore. He is the man that completes our family with love and dignity.

If I can ask only one more thing from the sky, I would ask that my husband has a happy day on his birthday.

I make a note here to tell myself how lucky I am to have this guy as my husband.

Happy Birthday to my wonderful ,loving husband.!!!


My sweatheart with our loving dogs.

You and I.!!!


With our wonderful famiy.
All pictures placed here were taken at the end of last year. Now we 're a little bit older...HAHA



6 comments:

Skyler said...

Happy Birthday to Mr Sakawee!

I hope he had a great one.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Hi Skyler, He wanted me to thank you for him and we hoped you're doing great.

Carina said...

Hi Joom!

Oh! what a wonderful declaration to your husband!! =o)

Please give him my warmest wishes from me.

I am sure that he think he is very lucky to have you Joom for his wife and the mother to his children.

I hope you all have a wonderful day...today and further on.

Love.

/Carina =o)

Hossli- said...

Dear Mr.Sakawee,

Blessings on your Birthday! What beautiful words, Mrs. Joom!

We want to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY from all of us in Swizterland!

Many hugs,
Hossli-Araya Family

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Carina, Roxana,

My family and I are grateful to your kind wish to my husband's birthday.

He is happy and our children and I love him dearly. Your kind words to him are so meaningful to our hearts. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Joom,please give my best wishes to your husband for late happy birthday.Your family is wonderful, nice example./Mary