Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Look what Baron did ???!!!

A lady came to see me and asked me to let Baron to breed with her bitch. Yes, she came with a bitch that was on season.

The lady and her bitch were nice, but I didn't allow my Baron to "marry" with the bitch. I explained politely to the lady that I have many strict conditions for allowing Baron to marry with any bitches that are not mine. She understood.

But you know what happened??!! Baron flirted with the bitch and showed his desire to making love!!! At that moment, Baron didn't care who he was. Baron is the number 1 chihuahua smooth coat of Thailand, a famous American champion and he should act as if he was a Baron!!! But no, he flirted ,and he showed his manhood as much as he could.

I was ashamed of Baron's behavior. Why??? Put yourself in my shoes and you will know. I denied him and said NO, for him, in royal manner, but Baron said, "YES"!!! , like a hungry slum dog!!!

Of course I didn't allow him to marry with the bitch. Baron was brokenhearted!!!

The lady and the bitch went back and the nice bitch was probably proud thinking, " I broke the number 1 Chihuhua's heart... How charming I am!"







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT'S MY BOY!!!

hahahah I am peeing my pants thinking about it. Baron needs to make Aunt Michelle very happy and come visit her. Londin would love him!!

I do have to mention a funny story that is happening as we speak.
My Londin is going into season now.. I have two boys at my house Ozzie and Tommy.

I hope she fall in love with Ozzie at the moment until I can get Tommy Championed..well
Londin has eyes for Tommy..

she licks his eyes..cleans his body..puts her behind in his face..all to tease him..and BOY does he love it..

So Joom;

I know exactly what your Baron is going through...his poor heart..
Well you can make him happy and come visit me and Londin..
SEE MAKE ME AND AND HIM happy people.. send to Saiyai I go visit her hahahahahhaha

Love & HUGS
Joom..


Michelle

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Michelle, licking face is the action of mother to babies, right. I think Londin is thinking that little Tommie was her baby.HAHA

Don't wait us to go to you. YOU PLEASE COME VISIT US,OK?

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gorgeous Baron, who wouldn't want to breed with him! Yes, I agree! He should act more like a Baron! LOL


I love the story! Poor Baron!

Roxana

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh poor Baron....
He is so very stunningly beautiful!
Maybe the bitch was the broken hearted one!!!! LOL!

Joom, so glad to see you hold up very high standard's for your chihuahua's, this is very commendable.....

This story is very sweet, thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

hahah,,you think Londin thinks Tommy is her baby...hahaha I beg to differ..(LOL)
She tease him constantly... saying lokk what I got...come and get it..

hahahahah
Dogs are so funny..

But...my next question..
Are dogs like Humans??

Londin prefer Tommy and snips at Ozzie...so my husband thinks they may have human traits..

wonderfing scientifically if this is true??

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Michelle, I think dogs like humans in many ways. like some and snip another is always happening in my house. They love each other but hate and jealouse some another. Like people.

Anonymous said...

บางที โดนหักอกบ้าง ชีวิตก้น่าสนุกดีนะพ่อบารอน
เห็นหน้าแล้วหมั่นเขี้ยวจริงๆ

ช่วงนี้ไม่ค่อยได้ส่งรูปอั้นมาให้ดู เพราะกำลังเข้าช่วง"Ugly Age"ค่ะ ขนร่วงเป็นหย่อมๆ น่าเกลียดจริงๆ

bend