Friday, August 8, 2008

The day Andy goes to Manila

I write this blog after the opening ceremony of Beijing Olympic 2008. Just as I expected, it's one of the most grand opening ceremonies in Olympic history. This kind of ceremony, only China can do it, with many thousands of acters and they try to show many thousands years of history in the only 2 hours show. Can't believe they could do it, but they could - excellently.

John from Diamond King Kennel, Phillipines came to visit us and picked his puppy that he reserved. John was my family guest for a couple days and just left to Manila with Andy, a smoot coat Chihuahua puppy, which sired by DK.Th.CH. ALVEENA MISTY MEADOW'S MASA FCI ( http://www.saiyaikennel.net/c25.html ) and the dam is Th.Ch."Soyjumpa" The Flower of Love and Friendship (http://www.saiyaikennel.net/c6.html)

Andy has a kennel named as Saiyai Thai Misty for Diamond King

John is a young breeder who has so much knowledges. Since I've known him for a while and everytime I talk to him, I don't feel like I talk to a boy who's as old as my kid (John is 2 years older than my oldest child) but everytime I feel like I gain more knowledge by talking to a friend breeder who knowledged and determine to improve his chihuahuas to be better and the best.

John objects me everytime that he's not that good but I know he is and I know that so much knowledges he has are inherit from his grandfather and his father, who love dogs, show dogs and study about dogs for all their life. John told me that his father is a kind of person who panic with all the weird things that happen to dogs, even for small details like when the dog doesn't eat a meal - only one meal, he'll take that dog to see a vet. I'm happy to listen to it because I feel like having a freind who feels the same way lol

Back to John, he's a kind of young guy who has his dignity and knows what he's doing. At the same time, he respects the other knowledges and ideas.

John deeply intends to show Andy as best as he can. I believe in Andy and his show result that Andy lives with one of the best families in the world and he'll be taken care for show from a family that loves and determines to show.

I can imagine how great Champion Andy will be in the future.

I'm also impressed in John and his family more than he thinks I would be.
John and Andy in my house this morning,before leiving to Manila
And with my 2 sons, Sa and Kawee

Andy, pictures taken 2 days before he left to Manila with his owner, John

No comments: