Thursday, August 14, 2008

Keep up high and more power Tata Young !

The biggest news on the newspaper and all Thai media is the news that Tata Young has broken up with her ex-financee. I wasn't shocked because something like this can happen to anyone in this world. I'm just a bit sad for Tata that while people think she gets so many things more than other people in the same country, Thailand. That's right. But Tata has been through all the tough and lost time too.

My family and I like Tata Young so much. Not only because she has a Chihuahua puppy from me , but because she's talented. And as I've met and known her, she has a very good heart, especially for dogs and animals.

In the life time, there's nothing sadder than not having someone to go back to be with. Tata Young is not like that. It's just that today, the person she wants to go back to is no longer the same one she goes back to. But life is long, she's beautiful. She's perfect in almost every way and she deserves good thing, good guy.

Tata Young gave an interview that when she came back from aboard recently, she didn't go to meet anyone. She only went home to see Lola, the sweet female chihuahua, who's a daugther of my Soy Jampa. I'm glad that Lola is the one that Tata Young wants to go back to.I know that Lola will always wait for Tata Young and will never betray her.

My family and I put lots of love and supports for Tata Young to move forward like she always does.
Keep up high and more power Tata Young!
The day Tata Young picked up her Lola. . Now both of them are getting more beautuful

That's the way Tata Young looks at her Lola, love and kind. There's Lola 's little mate in Tata Young's anoter hand


No comments: