Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to the ones I love

Ivy, Lamar dogs house, Nebraska USA, is a good friend of mine and her family is so nice to my family. Besides dogs that we love in common, Ivy and I have Colby as a bond to our relationship. He's a topic that we talk about so often. Colby is the youngest son of Ivy's family. He's very sweet, charming and popular in his neighborhood. I know everyone loves Colby so much. Who doesn't?

Colby turns 19 today. One of his dreams is being a good handler for Chihuahua. He may wish that with his birthday cake as to become good handler and show chihuahuas to become champions. I also wish him a very happy birthday from now on until his next year birthday. Happy Birthday, my dear Colby


Meetang, long coat Chihuahua, Piko's son, was born on 5 August 2007 turns 1 year old today. Meetang lives happily with a sweet family in Saraburi province, a town not too far from Bangkok. I sent my kisses and hugs with lots of love to Meetang. Happy Birthday Meetang.

No comments: