Friday, August 1, 2008

'Heart-kun' - The puppy with heart





I received a forward mail from a friend. It's a chihuahua with a very special feature, as you can see. The description in the email was the following:

A PUPPY has been born in Japan with a large,

clear, love-heart-shaped pattern in his coat.

The Chihuahua was born in May as one of a litter to a breeder.

Shop owner Emiko Sakurada said it was the first time a

puppy with the marks had been born out of a thousand she had bred.

She had no plans to sell the puppy, which has been named 'Heart-kun'.

The long-coated male Chihuahua puppy was born in Odate, northern Japan



Although it hit me that she has bred "a thousand" dogs, I treasured these pictures by putting them in my "Impressive Photos" page. The puppy is too cute to not treasure. And I hope that "a thousand dogs" is just an expression.

No comments: