Sunday, August 3, 2008

It will be a great time

Sa, my eldest son, who went to work as a mentor in a camp for children from all over the world, in Phuket, returns home today. Right now, as I'm writing this blog, we're waiting for him at home.

The children that Sa went to mentor, came from all over the world. Their families sent them to enjoy a summer at the beautiful beaches of Phuket. EVerbody knows it's like a paradise there. My Sa went to mentor this camp for the 2nd year running. Since there are children from all over the world, and my Sa is a great story-teller, I'm certain my family and I will spend many days listening to stories of those children. My Sa has a good attitude to children and other people, always. And those children came from good families.

My family will all be together, starting from today, until the day Saiyai, my daughter and eldest child, leaves to study in New York on the 15th of August. Kawee, the youngest son and child, will fly to study Vancouver Cananda, on the 27th of August. We'll be together for only a short time, but it'll be a great time.

Gayle, Lamar Dog House, USA, sent a picture of her Charm, who has just finished her American Championship. Charm is a daughter of my Cash. Congratulations again, Gayle. Gayle also put the picture and story of her Charm in her blog.

http://www.lamarsdoghousehomestead.blogspot.com/

Ichikawa, United JP, Japan, owner of "Gambler" the American Champion, who's a half-brother of my Cash, sent me a picture of Gambler's puppy. Ichikawa is very proud of the markings, which looks like wings, on the back of the puppy. I agree it's very cute. I hope Ichikawa will let us see the face of the puppy soon. LOL.



No comments: