Tuesday, February 10, 2009

About the "Sweeter than Wine"

To friends who emailed me to ask for more information of "Wine" Sweeter than Wine, here are the info.

Melina Simons,Ontario,Canada is the breeder. Melina is a new comer for showing and breeding chihuahuas and is my new friend.

Pictures below are Wine's parents. Hallmans Precious Crystal of Whispers and Gemstones Red Merlots Kodak Picture. Not strong in champion department but it's just her first step. Everybody has had the first step. And look at her chihuahuas ,they are awesome,aren't they?

I asked Melina to register the puppy's name as "Sweeter than Wine" . (showing off,hehehe)

Gemstones Red Merlots Kodak Picture
Hallmans Precious Crystal of Whispers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joom , Parents are beautiful.The pedigrees you sent me aren't what I know but that doesn't mean anything. Different countries have different lines...as long as she comes from good parents she should be very pretty .Gayle

Unknown said...

one word for the parents= GORGEOUS

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind words about my dogs...they are gorgeous and we just love them. Kodak has gone to his new Show home with Lana and will do very well in both the Canadian and the US shows. Can't wait to see him there!!! Thank you Mark for photographing our babies and entering them into countless calendars, magazines and more. Thank you Cindy for our Kodak the father of Wine and Also Grace Who bred our Krystal...we love them and know they will do well continuing as our family xoxox Joom you will enjoy Wine, she is a real sweety and loves to cuddle. Thank you all again from Both myself and my wonderful husband Benjamin xoxox

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mrs. Joom, You find very wonderful people across the world!
Melina, I wish you all the best in the Chi World! Krystal has melted my heart, she is so, SO, beautiful!
Best Wishes from Switzerland!
Love to all, Roxana

Mrs. Joom, Wine is just gorgeous! Best of luck with her!