Thursday, February 12, 2009

My loved ones at thier annual vacation

View from the cruise they enjoyed.
Jane,my dear friend,and her daughter,Carol.

Erika,the beautiful lady in the golden brown dress with Billy and a friend.


Jane with her younger friends who respect and love her dearly.Erika and Billy.

Erika and friend.




I'll this picture in my memories bank all my life.They are my loved ones.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These picture are full of people I love. Jan G. Kay, a senior friend whom I mention a lot of. And why wouldn't I? Jane has been a kind and cheerful fiend to me. She is a very respectable judge and a very good mentor to me. Jane is now 95 years old. Just look at her. I cannot imagine that should I live to be her age, will I look as good as she does.
Erik Lanasa. If someone asks me who is my favorite handler, my answer, just as I've always answered, is Erika Lanasa.Erika is both a breeder and a handler. She is well-known and honored in both roles. And why not? Her chihuahuas are ranked in the top-ten of American every year, some years more than one. Her Teddy was the number one fore three years straight, and her Paloma Blanca was number one in 2008.
Other than her talent, another thing about Erika that impresses me is her dedication to rescuing dogs. It's a hard-work that she puts serious effort into. She commit as much time to it, no less than breeding or showing dogs.
Billy is a handsome young man. Very handsome. His talent in showing dogs is beyond explanation. Billy is a teacher at a school. His hobby (a very serious hobby) in the showing dogs world he is a friend, a brother, and a member of Erika's team in showing dogs.In these pictures, they were having their annual vacation at a cruise, along with their family and loved ones, before going back to continue their hard work.
One thing I pray is that Jane don't judge too often in America because Erika doesn't show her dogs in events that Jane judges (to avoid discontent among others since they know that these two are like family.) I make such prayer partly out of self-interest. LOL.I'm sending Malee for Erika to show, and if Jane judges in America often, that would mean less chance for Erika to show and Malee might finish her championship a bit late!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I also wish to look as great at 95!!!! WOW!!!!
Thank you for sharing! I enjoyed them!
Malee will do great no matter what, she is a dream!!!
Love, hugs and kisses for all!
Roxana

Anonymous said...

Jane;
You look so amazing, so well put together, and so full of life. God Bless!

Erika..of course is just beautiful as well. Brown is my favorite color to wear so in favor of that dress (LOL)

Agree with Joom handsome man.

Looks like you all had a great vacation! Beautiful bunch.... I am in desperate need of vacation myself.

Great photos, thanks for sharing



Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hi.

How nice to see the pictures of good friends to you Joom.

They look very nice and having a great time together!! =o)

My respect for the good things you have written about them.

Thanks for sharing.

=o)