Saturday, February 21, 2009

one more letter from Kristina Chernova

Kristina Chernova wrote me one more letter today to inform about her mom,Natalia.

Mom wishes to go more soon home to the favorites dogs, but the doctor says, that she should be in hospital at least three weeks still if all goes well. The tomogramm has shown, that in her head not all is normal still. And mom worries, how I without her will cope with dogs.Mom is upset, that she cannot write you the letter.she transfers you the gratitude and hugs.

Congratulations on the prayers work out of all dear friends. I agree with Diana that "We must not slow down " Thank you all.

And Kristina, this Bouquet attached is for you and your mom and all your dogs.

Kisses and hugs from us all.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I am so sorry she has to stay longer in the hospital. We need everyone to pray for the power of Prayer will get her better so she can have her wish of going home

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mrs. Joom for upating us!

Kristina and Natalia,
We send you our love and prayers. We hold you daily in our hearts. We know that you and mother will be soon home together again. We love you very much.
Warm Wishes,
Roxana and Andrea (my sister), and Yammy (my Mom)! We pray together for you!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Kandra, I don't think 3 weeks loner or a few longer is too bad. I had thougt of few months!!! So that's why I said congratolations to all your prayers,because I thoght the 3 weeks more is the speedy!!! So don't be sorry my dear friend. Just kindly keep praying.I wish holy bless you and your family too.

Anonymous said...

Dear Joom,

I feel soooo very horrible about your dear friend, it is very heart breaking to have bad news about anyone's health. Our family will continue to keep her and her family in our hearts and in our prayers. God bless you for keeping such an open heart & kind spirit, Thank you so very much for keeping us updated on her condition & we will pray for the very best!
Blessings!
Gina

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Roxana, Thank you for your prayers. I'm sure Kristina and Natalia are happy and gratful.

Please also kindly thank your mom and your sister.They are so loving people.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Gina, I know you are really concentrate in praying for our frind,Natalia. I toched your strong determinded from your comment in this blog and from your emails. Holy bless your kind heart,dear Gina.!!! And....thank you for coming into my life.

Anonymous said...

Here is a beautiful verse for Natalia and Kristina! With much LOVE!!!!!

"Fear not; for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; YES, I will help you;
Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness." Isaiah 41:10

Roxana