Sunday, February 15, 2009

Please kindly keep "Natalia Chernova" in your prayers.

This is the puppy that Natalia likes and wants. Natalia Chernova wrote an email to me from Russia. It was a long, yet meaningful, sweet and enthusiastic letter. She breeds and shows Shitzus and her Shitzu is one of the best in Russia right now. She said she spent many hours with my website at her first time visiting and she studied about me and started to study about Chihuahuas and finally she decided to write a letter to me telling me that she wanted to start having Chihuahuas because she likes this breed and she wanted to have a new friend like me who can talk and share the same interests.

Each time we have a long conversation... and we are happy. Every time I receive an e-mail from her, I'm impressed, not only because in each of her letters she respects other peoples' achievements and she is proud of what she does (her Shitzus, which are ranked in the top of Russia, are loved, groomed, trained and showed by herself and Kristina, her daughter, as an assistant) but also what impressed me the most... which I never told her before... was that her neat, warm, funny, beautiful-worded letters which show her sweet heart were written with a dictionary and computer translation! I have tried to write Chinese from a dictionary before, but it didn't work out and I gave up on the second sentence and never tried again. But Natalia wrote letters to me using a dictionary so many times and they were so long,so nice,so neat!
Suddenly, the warm and beautiful letters disappeared from my mailbox for 2 weeks. I told myself there must be something wrong.
Yesterday, which was Valentine's Day, Kristina, Natalia's daughter kindly sent a Valentine's Day card to me saying that she believes it is something her mother would want her to do...

Kristina told me that her mom had an accident when she fell down on the street and fainted. She has been hospitalized until now, which is 2 weeks already - equal to the time that she has been gone from my mailbox. The doctor has not yet been able to indicate the symptoms.

Miracles do not happen often, but they are something that can happen and that we can hope for!!! A prayer that comes from a pure, beautiful heart must be powerful and might bring a miracle!! So, I would like to ask all my friends to keep Natalia in your prayers, according to your religion.
I hope and pray Natalia gets better soon, miraculously. I hope that she will get back to take care of her beloved Shitzus who are still wondering where their mommy is. They must miss her so much.
I, myself, will keep a Chuhuahua that Natalia wants for herself, and will send the pup to her as a gift when she returns to her normal life. I believe that I will have the chance to do so.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Joom,
I will keep your friend in my prayers and pray for a speedy recovery. She sounds like a remarkable woman and a true dog lover.

Erika

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thank you Erika. Yes, Natalia is absolutely a true dog lover. Holy bless your kind heart too.

Anonymous said...

Oh! so sad that this should happen to your friend Joom.

So nice of her daughter Kristina to let you know what happend...

Natalia has my warmest wishes and prayers for her recovery...
and my thaughts includes Kristina aswell.... it is a very hard thing to vorry so about a dear mother.


Love.

=o)

Anonymous said...

My heart and prayers are with them!
Love,
Roxana

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

With curtesy to Roxana, as your email to me was toching my heart and I'm sure what you said would be meaningful to Natalia and Kristina so I copy your email to put here. Hope you don't mind.
------------------------
Dear Mrs. Joom, This story touched my spirit! I am praying for Natalia Chernova! We will see a miracle in her health! I will be calling my mother and sister later today to pray for Natalia's life! My mother and sister are my praying team!!! We have seeing many, many miracles and it is all for the Glory of God!!! His love is never ending, He is the Prince of Peace! In his name I declare Natalia's health restored!!! With much respect I say this!! I love you dearly Mrs. Joom, thank you for sharing this with me it has moved me! I already love Natalia and Kristina! I hold them in my heart, I feel their pain! But I declare Victory over them, in the name of Jesus! ( with much respect to your beliefs, Mrs. Joom, please, I say this) I never accept what the devil hands out to me or my loved ones, or to my dear friends! I stand up for them in the spirit and fight it for the Glory of God! Humbly I share what is in my heart to you for Natalia!!! Little Queenie has a destiny and it is in Russia with her Mommies, Natalia and Kristina! With Respect and Love, Roxana

Anonymous said...

Joom that is really sweet of you...i hope she gets better.
Love Melina xox

Anonymous said...

My prayers she has. There is such Power in Prayer that you will be able to send her a puppy. I know it in my heart. I have seen many miracles happen with the power of Prayer. My whole family will be praying for her to get well and be able to go home and to have her wish of getting some chihuahuas. Thanks for letting us know and asking Joom, you are an amazing lady with a huge heart. (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Dear Joom! All of us we shall pray for Natalia's health. You very kind and good friend. Assist both to people and animals. We shall be prays and for you.!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Joom,

I am so sorry about your friend, I WILL indeed say some prayers for her! Prayers are VERY important, my brother just passed away in July and we asked for a lot of prayers and believe they did help! God Bless you & your friend!
Blessings!
Gina

Anonymous said...

I'am keeping her in my prayers.
Happy to know that you have a new kind friend. Praying for their healing and peace of mind.

Hugs,
Lala

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear friends, Kristina wrote a letter from Russia to talk about her mom,Natalia,which I'm happy to repeat it for all of you to see.
----------------------
Many thanks to you for your excitement about health of my mum,

for your friendly embraces to her, for your kind heart.



Mum had a strong blow of a brain. But now mum is already much better.

She already in consciousness. She speaks already much better. She open eyes and recognize all.

But she bad sees while and at her is turned in a head.

Mum wishes to recover and go home quickly, already.

Doctors say, that all will be restored, but home to her to go still early.

Mum sends you regards and very much hugs for you.
I will keep in touch with you.

Best Regards!

Kristina Chernova

Anonymous said...

My heart rejoices with this great news!
God waits for our prayers daily! And He said, "Ask and you will receive!"
Love to you all!
Roxana

Anonymous said...

Oh Joom, it seems that Natalia had a stroke, from what I understand from her daughter's description of her condition.

Of course I will pray for her and ask all my friends to pray for her as well. Prayer does work, particularly when it comes from such a large group of friends.

I think that you will be hearing from Natalia within the next few months. Recovery from a stroke does take a bit of time.

How lucky Natalia is to have such a wonderful daughter. She will need to be strong for her mother.

Diana

Anonymous said...

Hi,I am Yammy, From Costa Rica, Roxana's Mother!
I am so happy with the Great News, about Natalia! Again we see the
"POWER OF PRAYER!"

We will keep praying for her and I will tell my church, who are praying for her also, about the Great News!

May God Bless you all!

Yammy
Costa Rica

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Mrs.Yammy, You are so kind. All of your family have hearts of gold.

It's my honore to have you listen and care what we asked for. That's great to my friend,Natalia.

I'm sure Natalia and Kristina are gratful to all of you.

Thank you again for the great prayers with great hearts.

Anonymous said...

JOOM,I JUST SAW THIS BLOG IN A MINUTE!! MY FAMILY AND I WILL SURE KEEP HER IN OUR PRAYERS./MARY

Anonymous said...

We prayed for her health and for your heart last night. Will sure happily do it again tonight,tomorrow and the days after...till we reach the target!!! Wish she speedy recovred.!!!/July