Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A letter from Kristina Chernova

As you have kindly prayed for our friend,Natalia Chernova,Russia for speedy recovered. She's still in the hospital but as her daughter,Kristina, informed by her email ,Natalia is better.

I'm happy to coppy the letter of Kristina that sent to me today for you all to read and be happy with what you have prayed for.
--------------------------------------------------
Hello Dear Joom!
I was at mum today.She looks not very good yet. She still does not see well. Tomorrow to her should make tomogram for head that to see the reason of it.I hope that it will help doctors to return sight to mum.Speech at her became almost normal. We spoke with her much.
Mum spoke about the house,gave tasks and asked about dogs.

I have told to mum what beautiful and expressive attractive face at Queenie how she has grown up.I read your blog to mum - "Please kindly keep" Natalia Chernova "in your prayers."
and all messages of many kind people concerning care of her.Mum listened and at her began to go tears. I have asked: «why at you tear, do not be upset, you cannot worry».Mum has told: « I have tears with happiness, because the God so is kind to me,
that has presented to me friendship . Because so many kind hearts send me the force and I feel their love ». And when I left to home mum looked happy.

JoomI, thank your heart and I thank all these kind people prays about my mum. I trust it will bring to her the help!

Many Hugs from mum and from me for all.
Kristina Chernova

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful letter Joom, We all are lucky to have your friendship and your caring heart. Our prayers continue for her family and that her sight will return. (((HUGS))) to you all

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Kandra,

Your friendship is one of the best things for me too.

Your kind heart is precious.

Thank you for praying to Natalia.

Anonymous said...

Hi!!

What a nice letter from Kristina!
so good to let us all read about her mother.

My very best wishes for Natalias
further recovering... =o)

Love from Sweden.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs. Joom,
I just forward this letter to my mother and sister! Yesterday we had a conferance call to pray together!
The Lord gave me a beautiful vision that can be confirmed by Psalm 91. I know He is with her and His Holy presence is shielding her!
Thank you for the update!
We will see Victory in her health!
Love, Roxana

Anonymous said...

Dear Joom;

I will continue to keep praying for her.

What a genuine heart.

We have found that your blog brings the way of wonderful, caring people.

TEARS OF HAPPINESS are always the best ONES TO SHED.

Believe me I cry more than I like to admit, however (tears) of happiness or sadness only make a person stronger.
So we pray for strengh for our new friend.

Love
Michelle Brislin

Anonymous said...

I hope she feels better soon so she can go home to her family. What a wonderful bunch of hearts and love all put together....keeps things strong xox

Anonymous said...

Dearest Joom,

That letter was so very precious, just as you are precious! You are a special, kind spirit of a friend that loves all of those around her. I feel grateful to have the pleasure to know you!
Blessings and Much Love!
Gina

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR KIND HEARTS.YOU'VE BROGHT MIRACLE TO NATALIA.AND THAT MAKES ME HAPPY SO MUCH.HER DAUGHTER AND HER DOGS WILL BE HAPPY TOO,I'M SURE.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see all our prayers are working. Natalia is getting better, she can speak, organize thoughts.

We must not slow down now, keep on praying for her; this good mother and animal lover deserves our prayers.

Diana

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Yes Diana, we must not slow down.Thank you and holy be with you,dear friend.